What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman

T-Boon

Coach
I wonder how many 'security guards' handled the tablets and/or possibly swapped them for something else before the police even got there? Who would know?

This is purely for the media, it isn't for the Court.

ash411

Bench
I wonder how many 'security guards' handled the tablets and/or possibly swapped them for something else before the police even got there? Who would know?

This is purely for the media, it isn't for the Court.

Check their bank accounts for payments from the NRL...

eels_fan

First Grade
Lab tests can take 6-12 months. Could be long time.

Crush the tablet and put it in a standard chemical testing pouch, and you get results in under 10 seconds.

Unless they are sending it to a lab in Denmark and travelling via row boat, they should have the results already..

84 Baby

Referee
Crush the tablet and put it in a standard chemical testing pouch, and you get results in under 10 seconds.

Unless they are sending it to a lab in Denmark and travelling via row boat, they should have the results already..
The lab that does the testing is government run & funded, nuff said

Kornstar

Coach
Is there something really weird with this case? If he was found with pills wouldn't he have been charged?

It seems so strange to me.

EelsFan05

Bench
Is there something really weird with this case? If he was found with pills wouldn't he have been charged?

It seems so strange to me.

Not if the drug type isn't known.

1. Prohibited drug.
2. Prescribed restricted substance (substances you need a prescription to possess).
3. Not a drug.

1 and 2 carry different charges, so the tablet/pill gets tested first.

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Conspiracy Theory One:
Corey took one for the team. A metal container taken through a metal detector at Star City. Very dumb or very smart?
Immediately got the media off Foz's case. Good one Corey. Lol.

Latest posts