What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

slippery5

Juniors
I was asked were I would play him if widdop was still here and 14 is were I would.
You are entitled to have your own option but weather or not you agree or disagree
Don't make my option wrong.
If he comes this year it will be payed by parra as well.
I'm kinda thinking a stronger team overall would be Widdop 1, Norman 6, if you go by the Jack Gibson theory of playing your strongest 13. The opposition wouldn't know who is getting the ball.

possm

Coach
Rotating halves during a game should never happen unless you have no faith in your starting playmakers, not sure how many other teams have used this theory successfully before.

I now doubt it will happen however, having 3 halves on the field would give SGI a big advantage in 2019. Norman can play left centre and if that did happen, our attack would be striking. Norman is a good defender as well.

I have the feeling that Norman will be signed for 2020 and R Jennings will be signed for 2019. However, if Widdop does not prove to be fit for 2019, Norman may get an early call up and Widdop moves on to Super League.

slippery5

Juniors
I now doubt it will happen however, having 3 halves on the field would give SGI a big advantage in 2019. Norman can play left centre and if that did happen, our attack would be striking. Norman is a good defender as well.

I have the feeling that Norman will be signed for 2020 and R Jennings will be signed for 2019. However, if Widdop does not prove to be fit for 2019, Norman may get an early call up and Widdop moves on to Super League.
No super league or any other league will take Widdop if he is not fit for 2019, they would also likely have a fitness of his current injury as a clause if he was to go 2019.

I Googled Robert Jennings and this came up:

Robert Jennings is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who plays for the St George Illawarra Dragons in the National Rugby League. He plays as a centre and on the wing. He previously played for the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Penrith Panthers.Wikipedia

BLM01

First Grade

Robert Jennings is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who plays for the St George Illawarra Dragons in the National Rugby League. He plays as a centre and on the wing. He previously played for the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Penrith Panthers.Wikipedia
LOL. Wikipedia ahead of the St George Dragons media. Wikipedia felt sorry for the club and probably did the deal on the clubs behalf. Maybe that is our great white Third party sponsor

Gareth67

First Grade

Must be correct chowieplatterpoo - ( what a charming name ) as when James Roberts was being hawked around to the Dragons - Eels and Broncos , Wiki had him listed as signed , sealed and delivered to Brisbane .

Latest posts