What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

BLM01

First Grade
It should take 3-4 months recovery and rehab for an athlete. If he had a desk job probably only 3-4 weeks. Is he at training?
Had his surgery Sept or Oct, back at training but obviously full training after New Year. But my surprise was quite a few on here talking his career at NRL is about over because of his shoulder..as a reason for him going back home which is shooting for the stars for a justification.
If it was Widdop's 3rd or 4th reco on the same shoulder then yeh it may be all over..but Geez even Cronk may play for another year or 2 and is 6 years older?

Now I do not know the reasons but I will guess offer to good to refuse in ESL when he is ready..2020?

Drag Queen

Bench
I hope he kills it up here in Newcastle tbh. Dogged from the get-go by Mary. I moved this way about 18 months ago and I have to say watching local teams up this way is fun. I've even been to a couple of round ball games. My only beef with Mann is he can be a bit of a ball hog. I noticed this with the Cutters, and a couple of his NRL games. I'm confident that Brownie could indeed mark him as a very good hooker. I wish him well Xx

Drag Queen

Bench
Drag hes been training for about a month.
But he has not started full contract yet.
Everything sould be ok.
He seems to be progressing well.
That's a good sign Samy. I'd still be taking it slowly for the next month regarding contact etc. He's a pretty fit guy but I don't want to push him. He'll know when he's ready I guess.

Drag Queen

Bench
Had his surgery Sept or Oct, back at training but obviously full training after New Year. But my surprise was quite a few on here talking his career at NRL is about over because of his shoulder..as a reason for him going back home which is shooting for the stars for a justification.
If it was Widdop's 3rd or 4th reco on the same shoulder then yeh it may be all over..but Geez even Cronk may play for another year or 2 and is 6 years older?

Now I do not know the reasons but I will guess offer to good to refuse in ESL when he is ready..2020?
You obviously know more than I do. I would hazard a guess that St Helens, Warrington or Leeds would be chasing him?

slippery5

Juniors

Not to mention dollar conversion & tax breaks, when he finally retires & converts back to Aus$

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I hope he kills it up here in Newcastle tbh. Dogged from the get-go by Mary. I moved this way about 18 months ago and I have to say watching local teams up this way is fun. I've even been to a couple of round ball games. My only beef with Mann is he can be a bit of a ball hog. I noticed this with the Cutters, and a couple of his NRL games. I'm confident that Brownie could indeed mark him as a very good hooker. I wish him well Xx

Coach Brownie will have Mann playing as good at hooker as Coach Mary has our centres playing.

red rocket

Juniors
Not to mention dollar conversion & tax breaks, when he finally retires & converts back to Aus$
Rumour has it moses to warriors that would probably mean no norman I know nothing but that's what I got told also heard aitken training as a back rower but what would I know but I know someone that does

JDHD

Juniors
https://www.nospam47.com/au/amp/lea...atta-eels-kurt-mann/av9r2l17b06z1qcr1nfcqpbdf
A pay war between St George Illawarra and Parramatta is keeping negotiations of a release for Corey Norman at bay, with both parties refusing to budge on their offers.

The Eels are willing to chip in for part of Norman's lucrative $900,000 a year deal, however the Dragons are demanding them to dip further into their pocket.

I don't want Norman at all !
The ceiling on Norman is extremely high but jeez his floor is low.

The calm one

Juniors
The ceiling on Norman is extremely high but jeez his floor is low.
I stated this last night in a previous thread that this was happening. If the Dragon use there brains they shouldn't raise there offer. After all if Parramatta want to get rid of him, what else are they going to do?

I asked old mate who told me last night that this was going on and he has no idea what % the dragons expect the eels to pay.

Latest posts