What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

red rocket

Juniors
You are correct in saying that Sailor is a potential first grader in about two years time however, there is a few big ifs associated with this:
  • If he progress the way we hope.
  • If he actually remains at the Dragons
Unfortunately we are dealing with the here and now and I doubt very much that Sailor would be anywhere near the level of ability that Norman has now and possibly will have in two years time.

My suggestion is that we deal ont in 'if' or gameble with 'hopes'. The recruitment of Norman now means we can use his versatility across the positions of 1, 4, 6 and 7 if required. So if as you say Sailor turns out to be of superior quality to Norman in two years time, there are pleanty of opportunities to slot him in elsewhere.

Norman's salary will be subsidises by the Eels for the 2019 season and Widdops salary will cover his salary from 2020 on. Given we had a reported 500k plus to sign Hayne, and given that it is possible if Mann moves to Newcastle, we should have event more cap up our sleeves it would be silly not to take this opportunity to sign Norman and maybe one other first grader for the 2019 season.
Why let mann fo for a grub you reckon norman could play 4 do ya aitken would run straight over the top of him christ I'm glad your not millward

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
p

Premium Yes. The old pale Ale..no

To each their own. I suspect we won’t agree, and that’s ok.

A Cascade Draught goes down well.

A word to the wise: for those who haven’t been to Tassie, never ask for a “Jimmy” in Hobart. Many years ago while imbibing heavily at a joint called The Telegraph Hotel, I mistakenly asked for one at the bar.

If looks could kill, I’d be dead.

possm

Coach
Tooheys old? Nah CC. We've come a long way since then. Monteiths black beer, Coopers stout and White Rabbit dark ale are far superior in my humble opinion;)

I remember at 19 my mates and our girlfiends drinking DA tallies while sitting on a bench in Kings Cross. No police hassling us, everyone having a good time.