What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costello to give $9.6m for Toyota Park

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Aries said:
Told you I had your address. And here you are... looking for your brains...
C_Anderson2

Very intelligent response Aries. You raised the natinality card I didnt. A redneck is a redneck is a redneck.

Aries

Bench
Ferocious Dogs said:
Very intelligent response Aries. You raised the natinality card I didnt. A redneck is a redneck is a redneck.

An idiot, is an idiot, is an idiot, is a Ball licker from Bankstown, where all his friends have left, and finds himself here, needing the pain he deserves...

Were you desexed?

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
All bulldogs supporters are from Bankstown arent they??? How f**king dumb are you. Your like a donkey that keeps making the same mistake.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Tuesdays Leader had a story on the money and what will be done with it. There was an artists impression of the new ground. Looked impressive. I don't have a scanner. Maybe someone has a copy and can reproduce it here. I assume the club will have the drawing in the foyer.

I still have the copy, but I don't have a scanner either.

I think the artist is an impressionist, it doesn't look anything like what it will be like. The extension of the ET stand is only one story, and the southern (Steve Rogers) stand is one story too, with no roof. If as they say it will increase capacity to 25,000 then both have to be two stories.