What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cougar gets belted

abpanther

Staff member
Funny to see those on their moral high horse, give me a f**ken break, she got what was coming to her...

Charlie124

First Grade
And Normanby owner Mark Lassman claims he is clueless about the injury claim.
"We've all seen the security footage and she seems fine, walking outside and chatting to her mates," Lassman said.
The normally accessible Palavi couldn't be reached yesterday but made reference to the incident on her Facebook page, saying only that she had several blocks of chocolate to 'make her feel better', while a friend added; "It's a shame they can't name the person that did it to you".

:whistle

dubby

Bench
While I dont approve of the womans lifestyle and image, I do feel sorry for her.

In the eyes of thousands she is nothing but a tart with no morals. A 38 year old groupie hitting on guys almost 20 years her junior.

This is why I feel sorry for her. She seems clueless.

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't dislike the woman because she may or may not be a s**t, (depending on the results of a court case), but because of her insistance on continually dragging the NRL through the mud with her pandering to current affairs shows.

Red Bear

Referee
This woman sounds like she has a reprehensible personality but...

You are all celebrating a violent crime carried out on someone? pretty low as far as im concerned. Sounds like a jerk but doesnt deserve to be beaten up, few do.

And really this attitude that has been seen just reflects poorly on rugby league supporters.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm worried about Folau, what in the hell was he doing hanging out with an old girl like her????? He doesn't drink so we can't blame the grog............

Meth

Staff member
Why is this woman news, ever?

Whether she is being banged or being banged about, who cares?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think for a minute anyone's condoning violence, but it is a slight case of schadenfreude to see her get a bit of karma for her part in dragging RL's name through the mud with unbackable, hearsay claims earlier in the year.

Shorty

Staff member
This woman sounds like she has a reprehensible personality but...

You are all celebrating a violent crime carried out on someone? pretty low as far as im concerned. Sounds like a jerk but doesnt deserve to be beaten up, few do.

And really this attitude that has been seen just reflects poorly on rugby league supporters.
Absolutely.

I'm sure she was asking to get started eventually and that's nothing but her fault but there's no excuse to violence.

jk13

First Grade
surely as folau moved in for the kill, he caught her looks close up, freaked out and snapped the wrist in a pure getaway move

Shorty

Staff member
What was Folau doing in a pub flirting with her anyway?!
He's a Mormon and supposed to be spreading the Mormon message with his profile.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What was Folau doing in a pub flirting with her anyway?!
He's a Mormon and supposed to be spreading the Mormon message with his profile.
So you're happy to get on your high horse about violence but you're OK telling people how to live their lives... :-k