What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cougar gets belted

Ulysseus

Bench
Are they sure she didn't fall onto her face, repeatedly, and from a great height???

I agree, she looks like a baked pastry of some description that someone has violated with a gigantic stainless steel, titanium plated, double ended, chrome tipped, 2.5hp double ender.

Ulysseus

Bench
Groupie?
She's f**king 38!
Most league players are distinctly younger, younger men rarely dabble in older women (not that they are without merit, but we are getting sidetracked....) so I find it hard to believe that with her pushing 40 she'd be the object of a thousand desires.

f**ks sake bitch, get some dignity and put them away, I'm sure you were hot as f**k in the early 90's, but f**k me that was a long time ago.

And Normanby owner Mark Lassman claims he is clueless about the injury claim.
"We've all seen the security footage and she seems fine, walking outside and chatting to her mates," Lassman said.
The normally accessible Palavi couldn't be reached yesterday but made reference to the incident on her Facebook page, saying only that she had several blocks of chocolate to 'make her feel better', while a friend added; "It's a shame they can't name the person that did it to you".

Related Coverage

Earlier in the night Palavi said she had partied with Broncos centre Israel Folau before the former Storm star attempted to plant a kiss on her.
"He saw me and went in for the kill," she said, before posting a pic of Folau on Facebook.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y-jealous-female/story-e6freuy9-1225780616864

this women is crazy, and her fiance is a fool. surely he is just for show. this has got to be a media stunt. she needs help.

While I dont approve of the womans lifestyle and image, I do feel sorry for her.

In the eyes of thousands she is nothing but a tart with no morals. A 38 year old groupie hitting on guys almost 20 years her junior.

This is why I feel sorry for her. She seems clueless.

I feel sorry for her "BECAUSE SHE IS NOT PRETTY!!!"

And anyone who sleeps with her "HAS NO STANDARDS!!!"

Thomas

First Grade
The Cougar once commented on my Facebook status.

Needless to say, the highlight of my life.

She was a Facebook friend of mine for a bit there. Then she commented on my status. I replied with "Who are you?" and one of my friend's took over from there.

I was minus one friend by the end of the day. No loss really.

MSIH

Bench
She was a Facebook friend of mine for a bit there. Then she commented on my status. I replied with "Who are you?" and one of my friend's took over from there.

I was minus one friend by the end of the day. No loss really.

You're a Mad Dog.

Bernster

Juniors
This ho-bag had it comming and anyways...Who does she think she is - some protected species FFS!!!!!

There was an anti-Charmyne group on Facebook that I was appart of and it was removed quickly (probably because the ugly ho-bag did her block).

She gives girls who love their footy (like myself) a very bad name and if she was at least 15 years younger, she would have had no probs getting into the Cowboys Hotsquad (there used to be some really ugly ones in there).

Scorpio30

Bench
I saw in the paper yesterday there was I an article about how the "Cougar" went to her future in-laws for dinner....I mean FFS.

Also I went to the Normanby for a post work drink on Thursday (on the way to the best Italian restaurant in Brisbane)....Was almost disappointed she wasnt in the house.

Some of the people on here... fair dinkum who are these people, some of the comments can't be from human beings seriously.

From one I read..... (this) made my day.

Another just had big smiley faces.

You can all go thru' the comments yourselves but what kind of people celebrate another person or even worse, a woman getting beaten up?

All this particular woman has done is had sex with footy players.. and talked about it openly on a now widely acknowledged biased poorly presented ABC TV report (not her fault she was interviewed by a league hating belter).... This woman has committed no crimes, nothing evil, has no weapons of mass destruction. Probably the some of the same people who bag and celebrate this womans bashing deride the war on terror.

How anyone can find physical injury to another through unsolicited assault humourous or worth a champagne shot is a flast stick dead sh!t.

bloody hell, some common sense in this thread,mate you, want to watch out, or else you might get a banning........well said, i could not have put it better myself :clap::clap::clap: