What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cougar gets belted

Shorty

Staff member
So you're happy to get on your high horse about violence but you're OK telling people how to live their lives... :-k
Where did I tell Folau how to live his life?:?

Pretty common sense to think that just because the woman is a loser doesn't mean she deserves to get hit, and I certainly wouldn't be applauding it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I quoted exactly what you said, goose. You inferred that because he's Mormon he should or shouldn't be doing certain things...

Shorty

Staff member
I quoted exactly what you said, goose. You inferred that because he's Mormon he should or shouldn't be doing certain things...
Ok so by inferred it means I didn't actually say anything but you've gone that way to make that assumption because I didn't go with majority of the forum and celebrate her being hit.
So your comment regarding me to tell people how to live their lives is actually bogus.
Right.

The Dodger

First Grade
farkn mole.

if it was a guy, i would be against it.

but another chick having a go, i hope she smacked her around good.

but now video footage i showing nothing happened.

maybe happened in the toilets.
should have dunked her head in the dunny.

farkn mole.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Originally Posted by Shorty
What was Folau doing in a pub flirting with her anyway?!
He's a Mormon and supposed to be spreading the Mormon message with his profile
So you're happy to get on your high horse about violence but you're OK telling people how to live their lives...

i think at a pub hitting on chicks would be the last place you would find a devout mormon to be on a sunday

matt

Juniors
This is some poor bastards daughter you people are speaking about.

You play with dicks and you will get bit.

NEXT.

LESStar58

Referee
NRL 'cougar' bashed at hotel: report
19:00 AEST Mon Sep 28 2009

Self-confessed NRL "cougar" Charmyne Palavi was reportedly rushed to hospital last night after being bashed by another woman at a popular Queensland hotel.

A Current Affair reports Ms Palavi was drinking at the Normanby Hotel with her fiance Michael when a woman approached her and began abusing her.

Ms Palavi "tried ignoring the woman's taunts" but things turned physical and Ms Palavi was knocked to the ground.

The 38-year-old was taken to hospital and treated for a suspected broken wrist.

CCTV footage screened on A Current Affair showed a woman believed to be Ms Palavi walking outside and talking on her mobile phone before she was taken away.

It is not known if a police complaint has been filed: the hotel said the only knowledge they had of the incident is when Ms Palavi told the bouncer what had happened.

Ms Palavi made headlines in May after claiming she had woken up to find a leading NRL player having sex with her at the Oaks Hyde Park Plaza in 2007.

But the former tanning salon operator said she would never make a police complaint because she feared she would be accused of "asking for it".

Ms Palavi is currently involved in a legal stoush with radio station 2UE after she was allegedly labelled a s**t by one of the presenters.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/868842/nrl-cougar-bashed-at-hotel

Sounds like her whore business caught up with her...

Looks like her "celebrity" has come back to bite her on the arse! If she wasn't so concerned with getting her head in the papers and on tele this would never have happened.

Stiff sh*t, bitch!

Fitzwa

Juniors
wtf do the players see in this pub mole. She must go off like a cracker in the sack because she is absolute pants.

Scarves

Juniors
Some of the people on here... fair dinkum who are these people, some of the comments can't be from human beings seriously.

From one I read..... (this) made my day.

Another just had big smiley faces.

You can all go thru' the comments yourselves but what kind of people celebrate another person or even worse, a woman getting beaten up?

All this particular woman has done is had sex with footy players.. and talked about it openly on a now widely acknowledged biased poorly presented ABC TV report (not her fault she was interviewed by a league hating belter).... This woman has committed no crimes, nothing evil, has no weapons of mass destruction. Probably the some of the same people who bag and celebrate this womans bashing deride the war on terror.

How anyone can find physical injury to another through unsolicited assault humourous or worth a champagne shot is a flast stick dead sh!t.

Vossy

Bench
to think, this butch has kids :crazy:

it would not have surprised me if said merkin basher was the girlfriend of one of the many players she cracks onto

what goes around comes around..i wonder how she will cope with only one hand :roll:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I wouldn't f**k her with a stolen dick.

I'm sure Eddie will cut you a discount at Stiletto if you are that desperate.

Jesus Christ be a little bit more selective next time.

Moffo

Referee
she tried to add me on facebook a while back...i added her briefly to look at her photos and then took her off haha

she likes having sex....oh well, you could do a lot worse with your life. some people really do still have old fashioned approaches to sex

Kiki

First Grade
I don't dislike the woman because she may or may not be a s**t, (depending on the results of a court case), but because of her insistance on continually dragging the NRL through the mud with her pandering to current affairs shows.

yep agreed. also the fact that she has children and does all this stuff publicly, imagine the crap they must deal with at school.