What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys/Eels (Spoilers)

CowMan

Juniors
Parramatta Eels: 18
Tries: Eric Grothe, Wade McKinnon(2)
Goals: Mark Riddell 2/3, Brett Delaney 1/1
North Queensland Cowboys: 26
Tries: David Fauiumu, Matthew Scott, Matt Sing(2)
Goals: Johnathan Thurston 5/6

Correction

Goals: Mark Riddell 2/3,

Eelementary

Post Whore
Appalling...

Who else but the Eels can turn a 14-nil advantage into a loss?

FFS...Bloody poor, really...

Well played Cowboys.

Eels....Hang your heads in utter shame.

BWNB

First Grade
Eelementary said:
Appalling...

Who else but the Eels can turn a 14-nil advantage into a loss?

FFS...Bloody poor, really...

Well played Cowboys.

Eels....Hang your heads in utter shame.

Sharks?

Angry_eel

First Grade
im very proud from our performance actually. Apart from the mckinnon c**k up we gave it our best shot.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Grothe burning off Sing and Bowen.

PJ Marsh jumping on Thurston's head then looking up at the camera like a bunny.

Parra shooting themselves in the foot when they should have won the match.

Great stuff.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hate to blame referees, but Smith's pass ws fine, and Ridells try was fine as well. Still, when things go against you, you have to tough it out. Hindy and Cayless aside, Parra are as tough as souffle. IN a tight game, Greg Norman would beat us :(

How about Hindy? Did he top 60 tackles?

Kid

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
a useless lump of sh.it alot of teams would like to get. He gave it his all along with hindmarsh.
He cost the Eels badly.When level heads were needed, he was certainly a long way off the mark. Of greater concern for the Eels i think is the form, or not so much form but poor decisions still being made by Tim Smith. I believe he will be a great in the game, and i did think he would really go to another level this year, which i'm still not convinced won't happen. I was though very concerned at his....well his lack of thought in to trying to achieve a repeat set. Parra never seemed like they were trying for one....very strange considering the percentage plays Brian loves. Strange days indeed.

Kid

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Hate to blame referees, but Smith's pass ws fine, and Ridells try was fine as well. Still, when things go against you, you have to tough it out. Hindy and Cayless aside, Parra are as tough as souffle. IN a tight game, Greg Norman would beat us :(

How about Hindy? Did he top 60 tackles?
Yeah without blaming refs...you've pretty well hit it on the head. It's early days, and i don't believe in premierships being won in march, but i was a little surprised at how Parra handled tonight.

Latest posts