What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I’d be looking at getting Flanno on the staff again if he’ll entertain it. He made some good points during the game. If Hook fails to improve our position next season he’s ready made to step up with minimal fuss.

Bird is the worst player we have.. not Norman. At least he does some good things with ball in hand. Both are poor defenders.

Dragons4me

Juniors
How refreshing to see attacking options with these young guys. Sullivan is in everything. He's not afraid to tackle either. I'd love to know his 1st half stats.
Well done so far to all.

Game over and we've gone down
Looks like Sullivan was gassed and given a breather returning 2nd half. He appeared to tackle everything so again I'd like to see his 1st half stats. For mine I'd have run with Norman at 9 and Sullivan at 7 from the beginning. Sorry Hook I don't understand that selection at all. I won't be sorry to see the end of the Norman's pass the ball back on the inside that does nothing attacking play! 🙄🙄

Spazer

Juniors
Defensively we've gotten worse as the season has progressed. Lack of marker defence has been stripping our edges and we can't have someone like dearden ripping us apart like that.

Lomax is the only player in the side who wrestles correctly and flirts with the 6 agains, why no one else does it is beyond me. It's something we desperately need to improve on in the off season.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Defensively we've gotten worse as the season has progressed. Lack of marker defence has been stripping our edges and we can't have someone like dearden ripping us apart like that.

Lomax is the only player in the side who wrestles correctly and flirts with the 6 agains, why no one else does it is beyond me. It's something we desperately need to improve on in the off season.
I love Lomax but he missed his assignment in defence today big time.

hewi

Bench
Some good stuff there today. Norman will be gone next year if Suli comes then where does Bird fit in. Sullivan at hooker IMO provided more spark than McCulloch. Disappointing but I fell there is some light at the end of the tunnel and it’s not a train.

Latest posts