What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Match Thread / Post Match Thread

Apey

Staff member
Held when forward momentum is stopped? Is that why when someone is being forced back into an in goal, or just driven backwards out on the field "Held" is called immediately? :lol:

Boring troll. At least make your posts believable.

General Knight

Juniors
Held when forward momentum is stopped? Is that why when someone is being forced back into an in goal, or just driven backwards out on the field "Held" is called immediately? :lol:

Boring troll. At least make your posts believable.

Take it easy on the young fella, can only read so much in kindergarten.

Shorty

Staff member
Sorry guys I thought I was in the Cows forum,ignore the forum copping from me lol!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I thought it was a bit of a disappointing effort from our blokes to be honest. We should have put them away when we led 18-4 a few minutes into the second half and should have won by 20 or more. JT was a passenger out there, but he was still good enough to get the Cows back into the game - its a sign of a great player when you can do that. How Bedsy's try wasn't a try still has me confused - I know Hayne awarded the penalty, but methinks he was very quick in doing so. All in all, a sloppy performance on the back of the one last week, but at least its four points in the bank.

aqua_duck

Coach
We should've killed them last night, we were making huge metres, 50-60m a set but we had 20 piss poor minutes where we couldn't hold the ball and gave away penalty after penalty

Jono078

Referee
I still dont like our attacking kicking game.

I think we gave a rookie fullback (who probably played his first ever game at fullback) 1 bomb!

I want more grubbers and crosses to our centres or wingers from Mullen.

And seriously, that Buderus no try was worst decision ive ever seen! Hayne owes Buderus a try.

otori

Juniors
Did anyone/does anyone listen to the MMM coverage? Because they rag on Danny Wicks the entire way through, it's great. The guy goes "And now Wicks is coming onto the field. I swear every week he looks more and more like John Candy. He's enormous!" :lol:

Latest posts