What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

Diesel

Referee
You've got to wonder what the refs are watching or what their instructions are before the game.

Seriously have to wonder if someone's said, we need Manly to play Melbourne next week, make it happen, you'll only be dropped not sacked.

taxidriver

Coach
Waaahmbulance.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
The first one I could understand benefit of the doubt.. just.... but there is no way in the world there wasn't a knock on by Foran in the latter one. What the hell were they looking at. And the ref telling Thurston there was 'doubt' it touched Foran's hand. It was plain as day.

elbusto

Coach
Seriously grinds my gears watching BS like this. As much as I love league it makes me want to stop watching it.:crazy::crazy:
That is my feeling as well. When I see crap like that I wonder what the hell allows crap like that to happen? And why is it only certain Clubs.

And why is it so often Manly?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The game is corrupt. When you have one large centre dominating the game, providing the majority of officials and running the media coverage, that's what happens.

Give me the Queensland Cup anyday.

The refs were bad, but this post is truly hilarious.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
About as blatant a robbery as I've ever seen. I'm devastated for the Cows. Absolute incompetence which borders on corruption. I hope JT and Henry lose it in the PC. It would be totally justified.

M2D2

Bench
Is there anything we can actually do about this? im truly sick to death of refs ruining games. They ended a teams season tonight. Something HAS to be done. So im up for any ideas. Boycotts. Emails. Whatever.
We need ideas. This has to stop.