What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

some11

Referee
Is there anything we can actually do about this? im truly sick to death of refs ruining games. They ended a teams season tonight. Something HAS to be done. So im up for any ideas. Boycotts. Emails. Whatever.
We need ideas. This has to stop.

Mate I'm f**king seething, but really what can you do?

Need to be a celebrity or someone with a high status to be heard.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Raiders fans just got a dose of what is going to happen to there team tomorrow night,refs will get Souffs over the line

M2D2

Bench
Mate I'm f**king seething but really what can you do?

Need to be a celebrity or someone with a high status to be heard.
Im thinking the same. But we have to do something, weve allowed this to go on ALL f**kING YEAR and its cost a team its season.

Vic Mackey

Referee
In all seriousness though

This is really getting to the point where people won't want to watch rugby league anymore

Fathead

Bench
I used to dismiss conspiracy theories but... The video refs were either paid off or they are completely incompetent and should never be allowed to officiate in a NRL game again.

First one clearly a double movement. Second one..... FMD FMD.. EVERYONE and I mean everyone in the universe could see that it was forans hand that knocked that ball forward...
I'm an eels supporter but more importantly I'm a football supporter .... Shame NRL shame .

Didgi

Waaahmbulance.jpg

Better team won

One dodgy try each

Graham deliberately cheated prior to the cows second try

Better team won

:lol: wow. How many trolling attempts were you going to make if no one bit?

KiamaSaint

Coach
Is there anything we can actually do about this? im truly sick to death of refs ruining games. They ended a teams season tonight. Something HAS to be done. So im up for any ideas. Boycotts. Emails. Whatever.
We need ideas. This has to stop.

Surely it starts by going back to one on field ref and limiting who is in the box.