What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

Billythekid

First Grade
One dodgy try each

Graham deliberately cheated prior to the cows second try

Better team won

Come the f*ck on that is nowhere near the same. Also there were 2 for Manly which completely changed the momentum of the game as well. One of the few posters who can rival bunniesman for stupidity.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Harrigan, Raper and the refs are a f**king disgrace

how so many wrong decisions went one way is unbelievable

some11

Referee
What happened ? Seriously

Taufua awarded a double movement try, Oldfield awarded a try after Foran CLEARLY knocks it forward out of Thurston's hands.

I am still baffled how they awarded them, it doesn't make any sense.

KiamaSaint

Coach
What happened ? Seriously

Early in the 2nd half 12 all.

Manly score, video ref decision, 50/50 whether it was a double movement, IMO double movement. 16-12.

Some minutes later, kick goes up, ball bounces Foran and Thurston go up, Foran clearly knocks on, video ref awards the try, 22-12, game effectively over.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Correct calls :sarcasm:

Nah but really though....what was the correct call on the Taufua one? I thought BOTD was fair enough.

On the second one...Thurston's hands were clearly in front of Foran's, at best Foran might've snuck in the back door and got a pinky on it....was it really that clear? Would love a geek to hit me up with a sweet gif or something to prove the case

Danish

Referee
Thurston very composed when asked about the tries. f**king pathetic by Foran to actually deny touching that ball. About as much credibility as Maradona and the hand of god excuse.

Harrigan needs to be sacked, as does about 75% of the refs in the comp. Bring back the refs that Hollywood fired mid season because they didn't like him as they obviously have the right idea

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
I get it that refs have a tough job and am normally very quick to jump to their defense.

But fair dinkhum, that was just embarrasing!

HowHigh

Coach
Really does amaze me how decisions that bad are made
No explanation..video ref should never be in the position again
Still doesn't help the Cowboys or their fans who I legit feel for..

RABK

Referee
But no mention by any of you hypocrits of the blatant strip leading to the Cowboys 2nd try? Cowboy bandwagon was certainly full of blind wankers.

Cowboys never looked like troubling the manly line bar a solo freak effort by Tamou. Take away the two manly tries and the cowboys strip try and it's 12-6 manly.

How many forward passes was thruston allowed to throw tonight? 7? Refs were pretty bad Manlys way too and in no way decided the game.

Danish

Referee
Is there anything we can actually do about this? im truly sick to death of refs ruining games. They ended a teams season tonight. Something HAS to be done. So im up for any ideas. Boycotts. Emails. Whatever.
We need ideas. This has to stop.

How much does taking out a full page ad in the telegraph cost?

I'll happily donate money to build a bankroll for a "sack Harrigan" campaign.

Yoda

Juniors
Correct calls :sarcasm:

Nah but really though....what was the correct call on the Taufua one? I thought BOTD was fair enough.

On the second one...Thurston's hands were clearly in front of Foran's, at best Foran might've snuck in the back door and got a pinky on it....was it really that clear? Would love a geek to hit me up with a sweet gif or something to prove the case

Have you been on the kava tonight Manu???

Latest posts