What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

taxidriver

Coach
Early in the 2nd half 12 all.

Manly score, video ref decision, 50/50 whether it was a double movement, IMO double movement. 16-12.

Some minutes later, kick goes up, ball bounces Foran and Thurston go up, Foran clearly knocks on, video ref awards the try, 22-12, game effectively over.

Why no mention of the graham strip?

The first try was momentum IMO, seen them given like that before

Disco

Bench
Taufua's was a BOTD try if i have ever seen one

Forans was dodgy.

That said Graham blatantly stripped the ball from Tuafua that led to a try so it all evens out

Joely01

Bench
I'm not a cowboys fan, but seriously, what has this great great game come to? When the worlds greatest player in Jonathan thurston is absolutely gutted by decisions you know the decision is wrong.

I love this game, but someone high up needs to give harrigan the axe and then most of the refs can go with him.

Seriously when there are 3 blatant calls that go against a team, especially to equalling 10points on the score line, an one to give the opposing team an attacking set, I truly feel for you cowboy fans

Heads up cowboys fans you will be a force for years to come.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Just to some things up.

1st Manly try was off a very dubious penalty. Surely Glen Hall wasn't lying over the player for more than a millisecond.
George Tafua grounding was borderline between bad call and rigging.
Try where Foran knocks on was as clear as day.

As a nuetral, game was disappointing to watch. Shite crowd, shite spectacle and shite refs.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'm watching it again and again and I can't see Foran touch it. Thurston's hand is in front of his. Whatever, circle jerk away.

taxidriver

Coach
Come the f*ck on that is nowhere near the same. Also there were 2 for Manly which completely changed the momentum of the game as well. One of the few posters who can rival bunniesman for stupidity.

You're the king of stupidity so you'd know.

Better team won, without a doubt

Vic Mackey

Referee
Taufua's was a BOTD try if i have ever seen one

Forans was dodgy.

That said Graham blatantly stripped the ball from Tuafua that led to a try so it all evens out

It doesn't even out

A bad call on a strip is totally different to a bad call that gives 6 points. Manly still could have defending the bad strip call, bad strip calls happen every single game and are hard for refs to adjudicate on.

Bad calls like the Foran knock on are an absolute disgrace which there is NO excuse for

M2D2

Bench
Our voices havent been heard all season. Now its cost a team its season. The refs are an abomination and its gotten worse and worse all year.
There has to be something we can do....surely....
Manu and taxi are trolling. ignore them.

jimmee007

Juniors
one thing i have noticed on the Tafua try, is when he promotes the ball he loses it into grahams hand then grounds it.

so thats a knock on.

Foran Knock on is just disgraceful.

tonight was an embarrassment for rugby league. We get 16K and that dished up that reffereeing display

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Something is seriously wrong with the system when those two tries can be given BOTD. What an absolute f**k up. Just one replay was enough to see Foran's hand on the ball FFS.

super_coach

First Grade
What a joke, Cowboys what ever chance they had was stolen by two fools in the box and two on the ground.

How can we have a team so disadvantaged by poor refereeing in such a big game is farcical.

Now for one minute Iam not saying the Cowboys should have won,but they were not given a chance. If I was Thirsty I would have lead the team off the field.

The Nrl has hit rock bottom, Harrigan has to be sacked on Monday. He is the boss of the clowns that blow the whistle and the fools who sit in the box,so that is where the buck stops.

Henry--spend the ten grand and have a massive serve at the fools who control the game.

It was a very sad day for the NRL today, a team was knee capped by absolute appalling decisions. A very good team had their season destroyed, not by the other team and not by their mistakes but by two fools in the box

kurt faulk

Coach

To be fair thurston did throw a 2m forward pass for the cowboys second try.

Video refs need to go. I was much happier when the onfield refs had to make the call.

As a Manly Fan I want to see us win, but that win has left a sour taste in my mouth.......the Cowboys were Screwed big time tonight, at 16-12 it was anybodys Match and was going to be a cracker of a finish

I do not know what the NRL are going to do about the trackhead refs and Video Refs, as well as the Foran Knock on there was the strip in the First half that led to the Cowboys Try

I do not want to turn this into a Manly Hate shit fight.....as Gus said Manly did not make those decisions

Bad Luck Cowboys Fans.....you Ladies and Gents have every right to feel aggrieved tonight