What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Frawley GOOOOOOONE

edabomb

First Grade
Now will people finally stop sticking up for this hack???!!!!

Fuluvai>James Bro>Frawley

jed

First Grade
Peter Penia anyone? the most over-rated player never to play 1st grade :p

jed

First Grade
Getting back to Frawley, what's his future now? Are there any clubs who are looking for a prima donna?

edabomb

First Grade
Only cos Frawleys so injury prone he can't string together more than five matches a season. Thus you're getting rid of Howell and replacing him with nothing.

Frawley - 3 tries in 23 games at the Raiders.
Howell - 15 tries in 42 games at the Raiders.

I'd take Howell, at least he can find the tryline every so often.

Raider_69

Post Whore
and as rubbish as he is, you know he puts in his best every game and actually plays, so its not a total waste of cap space

Howell >>>>>>>>>>>> frawley

dubby

Bench
I bet Frawley asked for a release and the club were happy to let him go.

I know he was not happy in Canberra and didnt see eye to eye with important people in the club.

A wasted talent IMHO. Injuries prevented us from ever seeing the best of Craig. I bet he ends up a Titan.

Chachi

Bench
Well thank god that's over. Having said that, it's worth noting that this dude's last 'scoop' was Raston and Williams getting a release.

If true, anyone else think our management might be looking at Vaelecki? (replacing one crock with another...)

Latest posts