What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crappy Movie Sequels

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A big reason for that is the studios themselves - they want trilogies or series and many films are developed as such, with an emphasis on a story arc to cover the films.

Years back it was a case of a movie making money and a sequel being just a cash grab.
Matrix, I'm looking at you.

Any Home Alone movie without Macauley Culkin.

Die Hard 1-3 were awesome. Should have stopped there, the last 2 have been terrible.

Home alone 3 was about as good as it could be without Macauley Caulkin however the fourth one was quite possibly the most abysmal piece of crap I've ever watched and is probably the worst movie i've unfortunately seen.

I enjoyed the first Revenge of the Nerds but wasn't at all fussed with the rest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JprubgAoEoQ truly legendary!

Parra

Referee
I've heard that Police Academy VI failed to achieve the high standards set by it's predecessors.

vvvrulz

Coach
Mortal Kombat Annihilation has to be mentioned.
It somehow took a cheesy crappy fun B movie and made it much much worse