What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket 2007

Eelementary

Post Whore
I had 2002, and hated it - taking wickets was impossible, unless you were playing a ODI and used a fast bowler to bowl yorkers. Batting was fun, though.

How's the bowling on '07? Is it more realistic in terms of taking wickets?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Might get it for Christmas, hope the batting is better than 05. The bowling was alright in ODI's, I bowled out a team for 16. I hope there's a 20/20 mode, cause in 2005 you had to block it a number of times before hitting it for 6, hated it.

Thomas

First Grade
I'll see if the video shop has a copy. Bugger paying $$$ for it if it is as bad as the others...which on some poster's accounts, it isn't, but I'm not taking that chance!

ocko

juniors
have they found the right balance yet? 04 was too favoured towards the batting, whilst 05 was too favoured towards the bowling, even though the graphics were much better.

nöyd

Staff member
parra-matters said:
is it on PSP?

I wish! I'd be able to play it at work then. To answer your question, no it isn't.

CycloneSteve said:
What are the Minimum Requirements for PC? I cant find them on the EA website.

OS – Win2000/XP
CPU – 1GHZ (PIII or Equivalent)
Memory – 256MB RAM
Hard Drive Space – 1.2GB
DVD – 8 Speed
Video card 32MB
Soundcard – DX9.0c compatible
Direct X – 9.0c

Bear in mind that I found the above requirements on an unofficial site, but regardless of that they should be pretty close.

Mal Meninga

Bench
It's an alright game, basically every field is lightning quick and it takes a little bit of adjustment. How come some teams aren't playable?

Mal Meninga

Bench
What am I doing wrong... every now and than my batsman doesn't play any shot whatsoever? And it's not like i did anything different in the delivery before where i was able to atleast make contact....

Good game though, but it's frustrating when your continually smashed for 6!!

Sanchez

Coach
i get 90% of my wickets using spinners and bowling batsman round through the gap between their bat and pads by bowling at their toes and enticing them into a straight drive

ledzep

Bench
picked this up today
haven't really played cricket games ever before, so struggling a bit at the moment