What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

bazza

Immortal
Interesting that she learned to play in England rather than the US, however, it is one bright spot with the rise of T20 leagues.
It gives opportunities for players in minnow countries e.g. Afghanistan, Ireland to play professionally without having to change allegiance to the major nations

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Channel 9 doing the Ashes exclusively this year :(
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

mozza91

Coach
Paul Stirling is an inspiration. So good to see a fat bloke at the crease. I thought we’d seen the last of it with Aaron Finch’s retirement.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Good to see poms sticking with the inspiring top order of Crawley, Duckett and Pope

Bazball alive and well v the Irish
Day 1 one off test

Ireland 172
Bazball 1/152 - (25 overs)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Broady (his nickname on cricinfo)

took a 5 for

Now has 581 test wickets
591 if you include Warners wickets in the upcoming ashes

mozza91

Coach
Good to see poms sticking with the inspiring top order of Crawley, Duckett and Pope

Bazball alive and well v the Irish
Day 1 one off test

Ireland 172
Bazball 1/152 - (25 overs)
It’s like having 3 Adam Lyth’s in a row. Our quicks will have a field day against these plodders.

Incorrect

Coach
Davey announcing his Test retirement as at the end of the upcoming Australian Test match summer....

Next job for Davey is to ensure he's actually part of the team given he'll be flat out seeing out the Ashes series.... Broady is warming it up!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Davey announcing his Test retirement as at the end of the upcoming Australian Test match summer....

Next job for Davey is to ensure he's actually part of the team given he'll be flat out seeing out the Ashes series.... Broady is warming it up!!
Davey is using his final card to selectors by saying i have made my decision now let me finish on my terms for a farewell in sydney.