What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Davey announcing his Test retirement as at the end of the upcoming Australian Test match summer....

Next job for Davey is to ensure he's actually part of the team given he'll be flat out seeing out the Ashes series.... Broady is warming it up!!

he may be part of the squad but I wouldn't have him in the 11, his time is up

TheParraboy

Staff member
More than likely.

There is a tell all book just waiting to be released. Will get done a short time after his parade at the SCG

Wouldn't surprise me one bit he has been kept in the side this long to delay this book launch when he retires

Could be some very nervous (ex) team mates by then

I reckon some of you blokes on here (not you Fangs) cant wait to buy the book soley to read the Candice chapter, a real love story 💖

Fangs

Coach
Wouldn't surprise me one bit he has been kept in the side this long to delay this book launch when he retires

Could be some very nervous (ex) team mates by then

Bowling unit and his former captain Smithy. I bet he never forgot the day he left the Whatsapp group.

I reckon some of you blokes on here (not you Fangs) cant wait to buy the book soley to read the Candice chapter, a real love story 💖

Foreword by Sonny Bill Williams?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So, hopefully everyone has set aside their evening for the television event of the year.

You've seen television classics The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and Mork and Mindy, now its Warnie the Mini Series time.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So, hopefully everyone has set aside their evening for the television event of the year.

You've seen television classics The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and Mork and Mindy, now its Warnie the Mini Series time.
Ill have to give it a miss unfortunately my 24hr journey to Budapest leaves at 9pm tonight.

I can't wait to see the reviews though.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
Probably see similar in Australia unfortunately.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I see heaps of subcontinent park competitions around the place down here, absolutely scandalous none of them get a gig in first grade club cricket or at Shield level.

In this state's case no idea what the SACA's doing in that space. The Redbacks need all the help they can get.