What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket quiz

Anonymous

Juniors
There is nothing to suggest that a player has taken 5 consecutive wickets, so I am assuming that a couple of them must of been run outs.

I which case I have got absolutly nothing.

Anonymous

Juniors
Ahh yes, I remeber it vividly now. If I wasn't some stupid I would have known that you only need 4 wickets :roll: :lol: :lol:

Chaminda Vass the bowler wasn't it during his unbeleiveable purple patch.

I do believe its your Q SW.

Anonymous

Juniors
He was a left arm spinner who transformed his game from bowling to batting after suffering the yips. Whatever that is.

What is the record for the most run outs in an innings, and which teams where involved.

NB This is at first class level.

Anonymous

Juniors
Edit: This is not actually at first class level, but infact is in any form of the game. (Excluding junior cricket I assume)

*Paul*

Juniors
All I could find was the most in a limited overs match
6 Bahawalpur v Karachi Whites Peshawar 1990/91
6 Kurunegala Youth v Tamil Union Colombo 1993/94
6 Tripura v Bihar Jamshedpur 1998/99
6 Madhya Pradesh v Vidarbha Nagpur 1999/2000

Anonymous

Juniors
The answer was 9. And it was between two Pakistani teams in Karachi.

I'll go again -

What is the best ever bowling return by a single player in first class cricket?[/u]

The Colonel

Immortal
Steve Waugh's career has been a most decorated one however there is one thing that he has not achieved however 7 of his current test team mates have. What is it?

Anonymous

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
JC Laker 19 for 90 England v Australia in 1956 at Manchester.

I was actually talking about in a single innings (The answer being 10-10) but I'll accept that because I didn't make myself clear.

Anonymous

Juniors
*Paul* said:
Earl said:
The answer was 9. And it was between two Pakistani teams in Karachi.

Yes, but that involved two innings' Bahawalpur & Karachi Whites.

Sorry buddy, but I was only reading what I had, and assumed is was one innings. Oh well its in the past now.

Latest posts