What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks want to bring Brett Kimmorley back for one last hurrah

samshark

Juniors
As scary a thought it is that Kimorley is being sounded out, who would you choose.
Porter
Smith
Kimorley

I think I'd take Kimorley. The other two have even less than what he has.

Quigs

Immortal
Sam I'd prefer Kelly.

I agree with the idea of throwing him into the No7 and give him a few weeks there.

Tell him to sort his head out on the paddock. I don't care.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

f**k a 19 year old compared to a 34 year old halfback.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
You know ive actually heard a big rumour about a A+ signing for you guys , would i ever tell yaz' no chance!

Source is the player himself....

samshark

Juniors
Sam I'd prefer Kelly.

I agree with the idea of throwing him into the No7 and give him a few weeks there.

Tell him to sort his head out on the paddock. I don't care.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

f**k a 19 year old compared to a 34 year old halfback.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Yeah, I could go with that too. I dont know why they dont just put him in now. The season is gone and he would learn a thing or two from Barrett.

Quigs

Immortal
What I don't understand about our mob and Kelly.

It's not like the kid has got no ticker.

Even when he stuffed up with the ill fated attempt to make him a fullback, he'd still run the ball out full of venom and back himself.

He is lively and wants to take 'em on.

I liked that in him.

I just think he needs some confidence from others too.

I don't know, but I reckon he could come good and be a very handy 7.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

WE have to look at the options, Kimmorley is much better then Smith or Porter and would certainly help Graham, it would be a one year deal.

The other 2 options for half, i would take over Kimmorley is Cooper Cronk, i think for us to get Cronk we might have to release someone like Topou, if we were to get SMith, Tupou might be ok to let go, he was bought he by Ricky and not done a thing.

Option 3, would be Matt Orford he wants back in Australia a 2 year deal for Ox, would be a great option.

There is 3 choices for halves.
Cronk, Orford, Kimmorley in that order we should look

Feej

First Grade
Great scott Back to the future....

48508a61-9fad-417c-85fa-21eeb35d21a4.jpg

Stoner Rock

Juniors
Why do so many people still hate Kimmorley when the handbrake theory has been proven wrong? I'd rather see someone younger and more talented signed, but if he's the best we can get then go for it. Every season we had with Kimmorley was better than the last two without him.

I'm with Quigs. It's hard enough supporting the Sharks at the moment without the self obsessed Gnome joining us.

It brings me no joy to say this but if he plays with us next year, it's very hard to say anything but "see you in 2012 Cronulla".

Stoner rock, perhaps it's not just about his performance on the field (which, for the record, I don't rate) but the whole "look at me, look at me" carrying on in the media all the time that goes along with it.

Squae

Juniors
I would be happy to have him back, better than SFP, Smith and Morris.

Also is dominant enough to allow us to bring through Graham

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I reckon its a good thing we want him back. I know im gonna cop sh*te for this, but Kimmorley is a very very good player. Sure he through the intercept in Origin in 2005, but that was 2005. Who cares? Moments passed! Come on fellas, seriously we need a decent half back. It sure is better than Scott Porter or Loser Smith. I would love to see him back at the club. Just for one year.