What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks want to bring Brett Kimmorley back for one last hurrah

Quigs

Immortal
I think Matai could be another Vagana.

I just worry that every time he makes a tackle or gets tackled he gets up holding his neck.

Does anyone actually know what is wrong with his neck / shoulder etc.

Would certainly toughen up our outside backline.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Does anyone actually know what is wrong with his neck / shoulder etc.

nothing.

i think it's just a convienient excuse to avoid retalliation for a cheap shot he provides.

you watch..the only time it gives him 'trouble' is when he has good reason not to get the ball any time soon..

gregstar

Referee
"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark mustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

we love you noddy!

http://www.nospam09.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/brett-kimmorley-cronulla-sharks-nrl.jpg

chewsta

First Grade
Not sure if this is further back in the thread or not...

Why have we come out and said that we are looking towards younger established players for the future of the sharks leading to us apparently closing the door on Matt Rogers who is in OUTSTANDING form at the moment and can cover several positions.
Only to then turn around and open the door for Kimmorley?

juanfarkall

Coach
You would be lucky to get 6 games in a row out of Rogers whereas Kimmorley does not miss too many with injury.

Since 73

First Grade
Actually signing the merkin ain't the biggest problem.
The sheer fact ffffflano is even talking to him is a red flag that we are the biggest bucket of sh*te in the comp.

Are we on a friggin cycle of stupidity which never ends.
We go from one useless coach to the next.
And when we finally get rid of a useless player we try to buy him back.

Stop the ride I want to get off.

Imagine going into 2011 with Wade friggin Graham and Brett I'm useless Kimmorley as our halves.

One will never make it and the other is a has been.

This has to be gee up.

Has to be.

azzah72

Bench
Canterbury-Bankstown halfback Brett Kimmorley considers move to Cronulla

By David Riccio
August 01, 2010 Canterbury-Bankstown veteran and Fox Sports rugby league expert Brett Kimmorley is refusing to rule out a final swansong with Cronulla.
Despite being sacked by the Sharks two years ago, Kimmorley admitted to holding a soft spot for his former club.
"Cronulla have shown some interest and, to be honest, it would be like going home . . . I spent such a large part of my career there," Kimmorley said.
"But obviously the Bulldogs are a big part of my decision and I've still got a few things to weigh up.
"It's not something I'm stressing over or that I'm rushing into or anything."
Defying his critics on Friday night with an inspiring performance over South Sydney, the ageless Bulldogs halfback was the name on everyone's lips.
If the veteran wasn't laying on tries he was terrorising Souths fullback Rhys Wesser with his relentless kick-chase.
Kimmorley's man-of-the-match performance also ensured the spotlight would again fall back on the biggest decision of his career - to either retire or play on for a remarkable 16th season.
Surprisingly, the 32-year-old said his commanding effort on Friday night wouldn't affect his decision.
"I felt good, it was great for the boys and the club to get the win, but I really haven't given it too much thought yet," Kimmorley said.
However, a meeting with Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan has re-ignited the prospect of "Noddy" returning to his former Shire club.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27487416-5018866,00.html

The Popper

Bench
I don't know why we haven't really given Kelly a fair go at 1/2 or 5/8. Playing him outta position was not a fair go.

Latest posts