What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks want to bring Brett Kimmorley back for one last hurrah

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Giving Kimmorley one last hurrah is like having another crack at an ex you thought you've moved on from.

After a bit of time you forget why you broke up and think you know she wasn't that bad and I haven't got anyone else and you know I could do worse so I might give her another shot....

Then after taking her back sure its great for week or two but then one night when she lays down, you look at her and all those memories come flooding back and you realise that you've made a terrible, terrible mistake and understand that to get out of it you must chew your own arm off.

And that's when it finally hits you....

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't want the little vagina back.

Geez, I'd have to split my time between him and Elmer then.

Quigs

Immortal
Might have to find a bigger Tora Bora Cave, if I get anymore starters.

But we'd be bros in arms.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Windy70

Juniors
What the f**k do ya say to this if it happens. He can't do any worse than our options in 09 or 10, but it's Kimmorley with nothin to lose, in a club with very few options.

I could cry right now.

I will not put up with another season of the gnome playing in the sky blue black and white.

Run to the side, slide back a little and turn it inside .... watch the forward get smashed.

No I won't put up with it.

I will slide the rock over my cave entrance and go into hibernation with Yogi and Boo Boo and wait till the sun shines again in 2012.

Gawd it's never a dull moment being a sharks supporter.

C'mon Canberra, make my day !!!!

Cheers
Declared idiot #88
Quigs

And just as you've expended the last ounce of your strength,rolling the rock into place, permanently sealing you off from the horror of another season of Kimmorley ....You slowly turn, blinking as your eyes adjust to the dim light and rasping as your tortured lungs suck in the fetid air . There -before your eyes, resplendant in Sharks uniform ,Tossing the ball from hand to hand , stands ........
The Gnome .... KIMMHORRORLEY !!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The perfect end to the perfect horror movie !!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

imasharkie

Coach
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...on-cronulla-deal/story-e6frexnr-1225897172149

AFTER missing out on Michael Gordon yesterday, Cronulla are set to receive some consolation with Panthers wing partner Brad Tighe close to joining the Sharks.
One attraction for Tighe to make the move south is the fact his cousin - speedster Isaac Gordon - also plays wing for Cronulla.

Penrith's slim chance of retaining Tighe will depend on how much money is left over from Frank Pritchard's new deal.

DESPITE being officially warned off by Melbourne, Parramatta suits are still making plenty of noise about poaching Cooper Cronk for next season.

We've heard Eels boss Paul Osborne has ignored the Storm's terse reminder to desist from negotiations with Cronk, who is contracted to Melbourne for another three years.

It's understood Osborne has continued talks with Cronk's management, who are no doubt captivated by the extra commission they could earn from the Eels' $500,000-a-year offer - a handsome hike from the halfback's current $350,000 salary.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

Related Coverage

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Melbourne, however, will not release Cronk under any circumstances - and we're also told he's got no intention of quitting the besieged Storm in their hour of need.

The Eels were supremely confident of persuading Trent Barrett to defer his retirement last week - and were wrong-footed. Should the same scenario repeat with Cronk, Brett Kimmorley could again come into calculations - particularly given Osborne met the veteran's agent, George Mimis, yesterday afternoon.
Kimmorley was expected to announce his future yesterday, but it's now understood that a decision won't be made for another week.

BIG-HEARTED Eels prop Justin Poore is back on the Rwanda trail, organising a harbour cruise to raise money for the country's genocide orphans.

Poore will host the charity event on Wednesday night, 18 August, and has already locked in Aussie diva Christine Anu to perform.

IN OTHER signing news, Manly's Steve Matai is being chased by no fewer than four clubs. Off contract at the end of the year, the Kiwi Test centre has fielded interest from the Warriors, the Bulldogs, the Sharks and the Eels. With a rap sheet as long as the Sharks' premiership drought, the UK is not an option for the firebrand who would have little chance of securing a work visa.

imasharkie

Coach
Never been much of a fan of Ox Orford but he would be a better proposition than any of the halfs listed here. IMO.

Squae

Juniors
He is better than SFP or Smith hands down.

Also he wil pair better with Graham, we need an experienced half and if he is the only one we can get so be it, without him we are stuffed for next season.

millersnose

Post Whore
haha

just for entertainment value on this forum it would be hilarious to see noddy re-signed

c'mon noddy

hahahahahaa

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
that'll definately help you win that elusive premiership...

old+shark+2+copy.jpg

cheese

Bench
just farkin kill me now ....as if the sharks could be any less enjoyable to support as it is ....oh wait

fml

mortz

IN OTHER signing news, Manly's Steve Matai is being chased by no fewer than four clubs. Off contract at the end of the year, the Kiwi Test centre has fielded interest from the Warriors, the Bulldogs, the Sharks and the Eels. With a rap sheet as long as the Sharks' premiership drought, the UK is not an option for the firebrand who would have little chance of securing a work visa.

thats the part i like most about that article, we are after steve matai... would be a gun signing

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

thats the part i like most about that article, we are after steve matai... would be a gun signing

that's the part i like most about that article.

Latest posts