What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross is a Toss

Tommy Smith

Referee
Broncodroid said:
As for the eye gouge, if there's one player in the NRl that deserves to have his eyes gouged out, it's Glenn Morrison. What a trackhead.

Classy stuff...

Sorry guys, on a side note:

Tommy Smith...feel free to update your signature tomorrow. Here is a bit of help:

Australia 267 defeated the Poms 209-9, reminding them who remains and has been the premiere cricketing nation for the last decade. Andrew Symonds, still hungover, top scored with 73 from 81 balls. Brett Lee was unleashed and took 2 for 27 off 10 overs looking every bit the menacing quick we all know and love....(you can fill in the rest).
You can cry me a river too, you f**king dork.

And it's ncie to know my sig served its purpose. Don't let it hurt your feelings sugar...it's all in good fun.

innsaneink

Referee
Tommy Smith said:
As for the eye gouge, if there's one player in the NRl that deserves to have his eyes gouged out, it's Glenn Morrison. What a trackhead.

But if Dunley can get off for his blatant act of foul play then hopefully Crossy can as well. Just tell the judiciary his eyes were closed, it was very wet so his hands slipped up his face and he moved his hand pretty quickly anyway.

Forget politics, forget who knows who, forget who the victim is, forget about what we all know will most likely occur....take off your red,white & blue glasses and tell us what you honestly think Cross should cop.

Tommy Smith

Referee
innsaneink said:
Forget politics, forget who knows who, forget who the victim is, forget about what we all know will most likely occur....take off your red,white & blue glasses and tell us what you honestly think Cross should cop.
I reckon Cross deserves about 10 weeks...however he should receive a discount because it was Glenn Morrison. So overall he should cop 8 weeks.

But then again i thought Shane Dunley should have copped about 6-8 weeks for blatantly spitting at an opponent.

Alex28

Coach
Cross - dirty prick. gouging is the lowest of all acts. deserves 8-10 weeks, probably get 2-3 weeks.
Morrison - there was nothing in that tackle.
Cayless - stayed down to get the penalty. pretty typical of the way the Roosters play...

Slappy

Juniors
Ryan Cross is the biggest heap of sh*t in the game!!!
That eye gouge was a very ugly incident, almost as ugly as Cross' diseased head!!

I hope they make a big example out of him!!!

Morrison will be lucky not to have contracted some horrid (as of yet unknown to science )bacteria from such intimate contact with that garbage rifling, sh*t sniffin' gutter snipe!!

innsaneink

Referee
Tommy Smith said:
I reckon Cross deserves about 10 weeks...however he should receive a discount because it was Glenn Morrison. So overall he should cop 8 weeks.

But then again i thought Shane Dunley should have copped about 6-8 weeks for blatantly spitting at an opponent.

Yeah....fair enough.

meh, I don't give a f**k about your sig Tommy, this is a Rugby League forum and from memory the last time the Chooms beat us in a League series, I was still at high school. Actually, it's been almost that long in Cricket too. I understand you bragging about things that mean very little, it's all you have when you're belted for 30 years...

oh, and Cross should play his next game in 2006.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Roosters will do anything to get Cross off. He deserves 8-10 weeks. And Tommy why the hell should he get a discount cause of Morrison, you tool. :rolleyes:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Alex28 said:
Cross - dirty prick. gouging is the lowest of all acts. deserves 8-10 weeks, probably get 2-3 weeks.
Morrison - there was nothing in that tackle.
Cayless - stayed down to get the penalty. pretty typical of the way the Roosters play...
Nothing in the tackle?...except that he cracked him around the head. Cayless had to go off...it was as much of a dive as Trent Barretts when he was smashed a couple of weeks back against the Warriors which resulted in Kemp coming out after the match and accusing Trent of lying down. There's lying down and there's getting blatantly hit across the head!

Ive never seen such an absuve set of fans after a loss following about 7 straight wins. So you lost one, get over it....don't whinge...

Broncodroid

Juniors
whats that got to do with anything? on topic>

As per the "Sorry guys, on a side note:"......absolutley sweet FA. We only see Tommy in the NRL section when Sydney win, like a large sum of Rooster fans barring a minority, so no better time to give him the friendly tip.

Tommy Smith said:
You can cry me a river too, you f**king dork.

And it's ncie to know my sig served its purpose. Don't let it hurt your feelings sugar...it's all in good fun.

:lol: Nice one. Cool, I am crying here....

Hop to it and amend your signatue. Your keen to keep us updated with the results this tour, take a deep breathe, remind us all who one the last one day game...

miketyson

Juniors
8-10 weeks WTF..

The guy eye gouged someone , Think about that for a second.

It's the lowest thing you can do on a football field!

Forget weeks he should get 8-12 months!!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
PARRA_FAN said:
The Roosters will do anything to get Cross off. He deserves 8-10 weeks. And Tommy why the hell should he get a discount cause of Morrison, you tool. :rolleyes:
Just abit of tongue in cheek fishing. Don't bite...

I agree that what Cross did was a disgrace. However i just cant stand bitter Eels fans and coach coming out and calling Cayless a diver when he was CLEARLY hurt...he had to go off FFS..he didn't get up straight after the penalty like so many do.

Admit it was high...i mean you lost ONE game, it doesnt mean you all have to whinge and cry and accuse the opposition of diving Mr Smith.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Of all the people to eye-gouge :(. Morrison would probably have been the scariest player on the field tonight, you can just tell he's got psycho in him.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Everlovin' Anitchrist said:
oh, and Cross should play his next game in 2006.

Spot on...Ryan "Cry me a river" Cross should missed the remaining rounds in the competition for Sydney (10 weeks) and take no part in the finals.

Pre-season training just got a lot longer for Ryan Cross. Perhaps he should ring Danny "I can't remember" Williams for a tip on how to best spend his free time IF he is correctly wiped from the remainder of 2005.

Tommy Smith

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
Of all the people to eye-gouge :(. Morrison would probably have been the scariest player on the field tonight, you can just tell he's got psycho in him.
Psycho in him? More like deep-seated anger. He needs anger management. You see he's the cashier who keeps on holding it all in, until one day, BOOM!

How's the sig lookng now Sir Broncodroid?

Broncodroid

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:

Now at least your consistent ;-) As we learnt after Origin 1 & 2..."all in good fun" as some say.

Can anyone else see the front page of all League publications next week:

"SUSPENSION HAS COST ME MY TRI-SERIES SPOT" - RYAN CROSS SPEAKS OUT!

bluesbreaker

Bench
Tommy Smith said:
Psycho in him? More like deep-seated anger. He needs anger management. You see he's the cashier who keeps on holding it all in, until one day, BOOM!

Yes, deep-seated anger and being a psychopath can go hand in hand. Whatever is inside his head, I wouldn't swing at him, and I certainly wouldn't eye gouge him :p, even with big Muz standing near me.

Alex28

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
Ive never seen such an absuve set of fans after a loss following about 7 straight wins. So you lost one, get over it....don't whinge...

You knob...I'm not even a Parramatta supporter...

Cayless looked like he was OK when he went off the field. He stayed down for a few reasons - to give his players a rest and to draw out a penalty. It's pretty weak play, but it did the job and helped his team win the game. He is just a softcock for doing it is all.

There were plenty worse tackles than that one that got nothing.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Broncodroid said:
Now at least your consistent ;-) As we learnt after Origin 1 & 2..."all in good fun" as some say.

Can anyone else see the front page of all League publications next week:

"SUSPENSION HAS COST ME MY TRI-SERIES SPOT" - RYAN CROSS SPEAKS OUT!
More like:

"CROSS HOPES INCIDENT DOESN'T JEAPORDISE HIS FUTURE PLACE IN THE IMMORTALS".