What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross or Not?

Nuffy

Bench
Hes a good player but I can't see it, hes being chased hard by Union and we just won't have the money for him.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
If we can get him for the right price, go for it. I'm not a huge fan of him but we need someone to replace Gids so if the price is right.

macavity

Referee
hmm playing outside Johns or Gregan...

I know which I would enjoy more.

but hey, if I was playing I would like actually getting the ball

if the roosters arent keeping him they should let him test the market NOW rather than giving union a head start

also the NRL has apparently said they will chip in to keep him in RL

but would they give US that help or just a sucky red'n'green, say, club....

Jono078

Referee
Sure... Id take him. Might meen Tighe will have to play wing though, unless Kidley remains at 5/8th which I hope doesnt happen.

roopy

Referee
He is the sort of player we need.
We definately need outside backs with class.
I don't think Union will come up with a huge offer for him. The roosters called his manager's bluff, and someone had to do it. Managers just play the Union card to beat up prices, and Union plays along with it to drive up the costs of running a league side. The roosters have too many hardnosed businessmen to play their stupid game.

How is that news limited money going Earl. The Storm are a farce as a club but they sure can play football with all those kiwis and queenslanders. Ironic comment by you given the storm are simply the hunter mariners relocated. From one great city to a dull afl loving metropolis.

Roy

Juniors
i hate him, but he is still better player than carmont. If he comes for the right price like has been said take him.

Yosh

Coach
yeah i hate the guy so much, but how old is he? he is pretty good but i hate him so much... i dont know why... if he is around 23~24 id take him. but if he is like 26 then nah, go for a younger centre.

Knight

Juniors
If we can. We can get rid of Carmont and put him in the centres.

Although last I heard he was a Union boy.

Earl

Coach
Newie is God's Country said:
How is that news limited money going Earl. The Storm are a farce as a club but they sure can play football with all those kiwis and queenslanders. Ironic comment by you given the storm are simply the hunter mariners relocated. From one great city to a dull afl loving metropolis.

Thats what makes the Storm such a good team, they are (or used to be) the Hunter Mariners.

And Newcastle aint no great city, its a freakin dump.

Latest posts