What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
They've had a few decent crowds, three with over 20K is an excellent result. Unfortunately there's also been the run of 9-10K crowds. If they can lift that baseline up to 12-14K and still get the high drawing crowds against NZ, Brisbane, St George they'll be going pretty well.

Evenflow

Bench
They've had a few decent crowds, three with over 20K is an excellent result. Unfortunately there's also been the run of 9-10K crowds. If they can lift that baseline up to 12-14K and still get the high drawing crowds against NZ, Brisbane, St George they'll be going pretty well.

Agreed on the few sub 10k crowds but at the risk being accused of making excuses it certainly didn't help having 8 of our first 12 games scheduled at home. It's hard for people to go virtually every single week for various reasons and if they it was drawn more like the "normal" fixture of near enough to one week on/one week off i'm very confident it would've help. That said i'm still rapt with our crowd average this year and i'd bet my last dollar we''l break our record next year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Should be a decent crowd tomorrow night, Knights should net somehwere between 17 and 20k.

Next week, assuming decent weather:

Fri MAN/MEL @ Brookvale - 16,500
Fri PAR/SYD @ Parramatta - 7,500
Sat CBY/NEW @ ANZ - 14,000
Sat CAN/PEN @ Canberra - 14,000
Sat NQL/CRO @ Townsville - 19,000
Sun STI/WAR @ WIN - 13,000
Sun BRI/SOU @ Suncorp - 41,000
Mon WST/GLD @ Campbelltown - 15,000

Total of 140k, Avg 17,500.

Chook Norris

First Grade
my predictions

Fri MAN/MEL @ Brookvale - 17500
Fri PAR/SYD @ Parramatta - 11000
Sat CBY/NEW @ ANZ - 12,500
Sat CAN/PEN @ Canberra - 10,000
Sat NQL/CRO @ Townsville - 15,000
Sun STI/WAR @ WIN - 15,000
Sun BRI/SOU @ Suncorp - 42,000
Mon WST/GLD @ Campbelltown - 14,000

Red Bear

Referee
Fri MAN/MEL @ Brookvale - 19K (obviously weather dependant)
Fri PAR/SYD @ Parramatta - 12000
Sat CBY/NEW @ ANZ - 15,000
Sat CAN/PEN @ Canberra - 10,000
Sat NQL/CRO @ Townsville - 16,000
Sun BRI/SOU @ Suncorp - 42,000
Mon WST/GLD @ Campbelltown - 16,000

nko11

Juniors
Fri MAN/MEL @ Brookvale - 18,000
Fri PAR/SYD @ Parramatta - 8,000
Sat CBY/NEW @ ANZ - 12,000
Sat CAN/PEN @ Canberra - 11,000
Sat NQL/CRO @ Townsville - 15,000
Sun BRI/SOU @ Suncorp - 43,000
Mon WST/GLD @ Campbelltown - 16,000

Total: 138K
Average: 17,250

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Thought of a new plan of attack. I rang ticketek to book some broncos tix for some mates to obtain a membership discount for them. And i asked them how sales really were going. He said 28,000 plus at the moment which is pretty average to be honest. He also said that sales pretty much stop when it rains, which is bad considering Brisbane's week of forecasted rain.

I hope the dragons fans get behind theyre team, pretty much must wins for now.

dgsfan

Juniors
Does anyone know what the Dogs have to get in the next 2 games to average over 20,000? Would be good to do it 3 years in a row.

aarondoyle

Juniors
I don't know why, if the final game is sold out, the Broncos aren't pushing the 'this is now your last chance too see Locky' line a bit more for the Rabbitohs game.

nko11

Juniors
Does anyone know what the Dogs have to get in the next 2 games to average over 20,000? Would be good to do it 3 years in a row.

Bulldogs need 32,131 from their last 2 games. If the dogs can get 20K+ for Andrew Ryan's last game, they should be able to do it.

user_nat

Coach
I don't know why, if the final game is sold out, the Broncos aren't pushing the 'this is now your last chance too see Locky' line a bit more for the Rabbitohs game.

Probably because we have the home final pretty much assured.
Although they should be pushing it anyhow.

yakstorm

First Grade
28K this far out for a Broncos match is solid. They still have 7 days of sales left before kick off, so moving another 10-15K isn't out of the question, especially if the weather improves.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Exactly, and i also thought things like the Inglis drama and also the Rabbits form would be well raved about...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
28K this far out for a Broncos match is solid. They still have 7 days of sales left before kick off, so moving another 10-15K isn't out of the question, especially if the weather improves.

Weather has been a bit shit up here the last two days, so ticket sales did stall a bit - and they stopped the allocation to seating up the top tier on the Eastern side, which is annoying because it is quite popular up there. Hopefully the weather does improve a bit so then people get keen again, but if not i guess maybe 5-8k will sell if rainy between now and friday and then hopefully another 5k if saturday and early Sunday, then 40,000 could be achieved.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Probably because we have the home final pretty much assured.
Although they should be pushing it anyhow.

And it looks as if it will be against the Warriors, Dragons or Tigers - no matter whom its against tickets will fly out the door, particularly if its the Drags.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Bulldogs need 32,131 from their last 2 games. If the dogs can get 20K+ for Andrew Ryan's last game, they should be able to do it.

Does your figures include the double header as apart of Canterbury's average or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.