What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
What an excellent crowd for Newcastle.

Gee I'd love to get their for a Cowboys game. Come to think of it, what are house prices like there?

Billythekid

First Grade
You can find some decent price houses around Newcastle if you look hard enough. Also depends on which part you want to live in.

bobmar28

Bench
It is still a shyte stadium to host a 25K crowd ( made up of 90% Tigers supporters)...

As a Tigers supporter, I would rather the game be a the SFS...

I have to admit the SFS is the best stadium. Long way from Campbelltown though but not too difficult on the hume highway m5.

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Hopefully 2 big drawing rounds to finish the season

rnd 25

Manly V Melb 19K surely this one should nearly fill Brookie to capacity ?:?
Parra V Roosters 11K
Bulldogs V Knights 16K ... a miniscule chance still for the dogs
Raiders V Penrith 10K ....
Cowboys V Sharks ... 15K the Cows need to win this or they are in trouble
Dragons V Warriors 18K .. geez:eek: critical for both teams
Broncos V Souths ... 42K can the broncos stop the bunniebandwagon
Tigers V Titans 16K ...

rnd 26

Knights V Souths ... may get 30K if this is to decide 8th spot , may even sellout:shock:
Dragons V Panthers ... 18K
Sharks V Tigers .... 15K
Titans V Parra 15K ...
Warriors V Cowboys 20K could decide home final allocation
Bulldogs V Raiders 20K .. bobcats last game
Broncos V Manly 52K already sold out
Roosters V Melb 10K

possibly 180K plus for the final round given finals placings hanging in the balance & some fine weather
that'd be good

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos V Souths, 31,000 pre sold. So still selling regardless of this shit weather at the moment. Hopefully it goes already.

funnily enough, tickets to parra v titans at skilled round 26 arent travelling all that bad, the whole winner may avoid wooden spoon must be pulling people, also Prestons last game.

Raiderdave

First Grade
:lol: :lol: Unless the sharks open up the gates to other NRL members.
Not. Gonna. Happen.

Im banking on Tigers fans getting there in numbers ... they're a club with some considerable support ... even when they're not doing well & certainly when they are

I ceratinly wasn't counting on too many of your fickle lot to get off their @sses & go
that'd be unheard of :roll:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Broncos V Souths, 31,000 pre sold. So still selling regardless of this shit weather at the moment. Hopefully it goes already.

funnily enough, tickets to parra v titans at skilled round 26 arent travelling all that bad, the whole winner may avoid wooden spoon must be pulling people, also Prestons last game.

nothing to do with the spoon & all to do with this little champion
thats why I had it at least 15K

M2D2

Bench
12-13k of tigers fan to make the trip to the shire? A little bit too much there.
Cause f**k all sharkies fans will turn up after the last few displays they have put on.

Snappy

Coach

Whats your source on this ? A bit disappointing TBH after our CEO said last week sales were approaching 40k. 31k is a long way off 40.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Whats your source on this ? A bit disappointing TBH after our CEO said last week sales were approaching 40k. 31k is a long way off 40.

I did a work placement with the ticketek agency adjoined to Suncorp Stadium, as my sports and event management degree requires hours worked within a sporting and or event organisation. I was purchasing tickets the other day and they said 28,000. And based on what i know on what sections are sold its cant be much more then 31,000.

No where near 40,000 at this stage, because there are numerous sections with no one in them that were filled during the 37,173 warriors crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.