What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I don't think as many tickets have been sold for Broncos game as people are making out. I just bought 4 tickets, sitting in the 3rd row. Should go close to selling out though one would hope

24,000 odd sold today.

Ticketek is still releasing membership seats that werent booked by members, so you could get good seats randomly at luck. They are being processed by random season pax numbers.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Any word on how many have been sold for this match? Reckon you could give daily updates?

Yeah mate sure.

Sometimes pax numbers are a bit random and untrustworthy. For example the number one pax number can be 1000, 10,000 or 11111. Stadium management sends an indication to ticketek on what they would like to start it at (I believe this to be chosen regarding the potential crowd). In my opinion its all to technical, for something so little - but they tend to over complicate things regarding hospitality, ushers, turnstile attendants ect.

I say this in regards to the pax numbers at 18,000.... I was told around 10pm that roughly 10,000 pre sold. This may seem bad, but its not because he said during pre sales for last years Tigs Drags prelim was 15,000 member and nrl.com member pre sale. But he also said when he last checked at 9pm that sales for the Broncos and Tigers semi had been on a charge. He thinks that 27k Brisbane and 15k Tigs by gp sales tomorrow.

Manly final is an absolute joke, 3,000 sold. Poor.

Melbourne however has pulled 9,000 which i think is pretty good. Considering the friggen kick and giggle Essendon v Carlton had 55,000 members book today.

He said its really hard to tell this early but if things continue with a general public charge the following aren't out of the question;

Tigs: 50,000 - 60,000
Broncos: Sell out (or atleast single seats)
Manly: 22,000
Melbourne: 27+ (they are hoping to have to release restricted view)

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I wasn't even aware AAMI Park had any restricted view seats. Got my seat in bay 27, right near the tunnel where the players come out.

All stadiums have seating that is classified as restricted view. Sometimes they aren't even restricted view.

After my work placement with ticketek, i always buy gold restricted view, and hope to be in a lower bay near the tunnels because if you aren't short they are by no means restricted view.

In the top tier where you walk out of the tunnels, the seating around the metal hand rails can in fact be pretty dodgy, so ticketek does restricted view to save they're arse.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Missed out on Maroon tickets for Suncorp. Lucky to get corners mid tier in white category.

Broncos selling at ridiculous pace.

12k gone this morning in 7minutes.
39pre sold of now - expecting restricted view around 2pm.
Maybe sell out by arvo.

Anz travelling nicely aswell.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Broncos selling at ridiculous pace.

12k gone this morning in 7minutes.
39pre sold of now - expecting restricted view around 2pm.
Maybe sell out by arvo.

Anz travelling nicely aswell.

You've become a deadset golden nugget for this thread SLR. Well done!

Billythekid

First Grade
The forecast i looked at last night is suggesting some rain for Friday. Hopefully we don't get any rain to ruin any of the crowds.

DC_fan

Coach
Tigers V Dragons 75,000
Brisbane V Warriors 50,000
Manly V Cowboys 15,000
Storm V Knights 27,000

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You've become a deadset golden nugget for this thread SLR. Well done!

Cheers mate!

Broncos game has started to slow with sales, roughly 41k. Expected to start up again after school hours (kids come home beg to go).

Anz is shaping very nicely indeed with the potential of the upper teirs to start selling tonight or tomorrow. Tigers fans still completely dominate the Drags.

Anyone wishing to go to the broncos game - get tickets now, some membership seating in the lower tiers catagory white are releasing throughout this afternoon.

Anyone wishing to go to ANZ after sideline lower-bowl seating, get in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts