What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbrown

Coach
PAX on a ticket for the Manly/Cowboys game bought 3 hours ago was 8200

Too cheap to catch a bus or train.

If there are less than 22,000 at that game, then Manly fans in Sydney should be ashamed of themselves.

How do they ever hope of matching it with the Top 5 supported teams if they couldn't be bothered to go to a final?

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
Too cheap to catch a bus or train.

If there are less than 22,000 at that game, then Manly fans in Sydney should be ashamed of themselves.

How do they ever hope of matching it with the Top 5 supported teams if they couldn't be bothered to go to a final?

Jamie Lyon doesn't reckon Manly supporters can match it with other Sydney club fans.

He said something in the press this week along the lines of ... thank god we aren't playing another Sydney club or we would get outnumbered at the SFS.

Red Bear

Referee
Bough tickets for Tigers Dragons today, category one were single seats only (in non-alcohol as well) so got catagory two, seems to be selling nicely

Evenflow

Bench
Tigs: 50,000 - 60,000
Broncos: Sell out (or atleast single seats)
Manly: 22,000
Melbourne: 27+ (they are hoping to have to release restricted view)

Great stuff SLR, be sure to keep us updated as late as possible to each game before kick off ;-) You also confirmed what i've suspected (and been told) that the pax numbers should never be taken as gospel.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Bough tickets for Tigers Dragons today, category one were single seats only (in non-alcohol as well) so got catagory two, seems to be selling nicely

Single seats can be set in place when the website is experience high traffic - its sometimes a glitch. Because lower bowl cat one are still available now at ANZ.

ANZ roughly 25k+ Dragons fans with a sharp incline of sales stretching from about 4pm this arvo.

Suncorp 43+

Melbourne 15+

Manly 7k - friggen disaster.

Will get another update around 10pm

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Great stuff SLR, be sure to keep us updated as late as possible to each game before kick off ;-) You also confirmed what i've suspected (and been told) that the pax numbers should never be taken as gospel.

No worries. Will do, except ill be attending the Broncos game so ill stop sat arvo.

Yeah pax numbers are a complete myth and all for stadium management.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Forgot to say - ANZ management is annoying ticketek managers. Ticketek are trying to get ANZ to allow opening of the upper ANZ tiers, yet ANZ are tying to persuade ticketek into offering lower bowl cat 3 to customers.

user_nat

Coach
43k at Suncorp seems a bit much since I was able to get 5 Maroon seats in the lower section this arvo..
Unless everyone loves white seats all the sudden.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Single seats can be set in place when the website is experience high traffic - its sometimes a glitch. Because lower bowl cat one are still available now at ANZ.

ANZ roughly 25k+ Dragons fans with a sharp incline of sales stretching from about 4pm this arvo.

Suncorp 43+

Melbourne 15+

Manly 7k - friggen disaster.

Will get another update around 10pm

Why cant Manly play at Bluetongue because the SFS will be a ghost town.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
43k at Suncorp seems a bit much since I was able to get 5 Maroon seats in the lower section this arvo..
Unless everyone loves white seats all the sudden.

Because maroon are always at a high demand the single seats can appear before they are acty at single seating. This happens a lot with maroon for other reasons predominantly because they are member seating and some members chose against they're regular seats so they are getting sent back on sale randomly. This happens so much with origins at suncorp. Tixketek servers simply cannot keep up.

Basically suncorps ticketek routine is full of flaws.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I'm loving SLRBRONCOS' posts.

A great insight for us crowd buffs.

Thank you.

No worries, I've been watching these posts since 2008 and always loved crowd watching. And after my ticketek internship I thouight I needed to get involved!

aarondoyle

Juniors
Because maroon are always at a high demand the single seats can appear before they are acty at single seating. This happens a lot with maroon for other reasons predominantly because they are member seating and some members chose against they're regular seats so they are getting sent back on sale randomly. This happens so much with origins at suncorp. Tixketek servers simply cannot keep up.

Basically suncorps ticketek routine is full of flaws.

And I'm guessing Ticketek don't give a sh*t enough to fix it? As long as they sell tickets.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
And I'm guessing Ticketek don't give a sh*t enough to fix it? As long as they sell tickets.

They make minor adjustments but its hard for them when people go for tickets then bail halfway through the purchase to try and get better seating - happens a lot in origins and I would assume a lot today.

Will get an update at 10pm with up to date sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts