What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Except Saturday nights, which MNF regularly draws a better crowd then.

And if Souffs keep getting Friday night, even that mantle is under threat...

dogz08

First Grade
Eels v Broncos 13k
Panthers v Bulldogs 18k
Sharks v Rabbits 15k
Dragons v Knights 14k
Roosters v Raiders 6k

Raiderdave

First Grade
Have the Cowboys crowds recovered now they are doing well again?

last one V the warriors was the biggest for the year

its the Tigers for them next I think ?
that should get up near 18 to 20K

the Broncos game at this stage should sell out ... 25K
so yes
they'll end up with a big rise by seasons end

beave

Coach
the last home game up here was played on the same weekend as the Laurie Spina Shield. Basically a massive big kids comp that is played over a weekend, people come from all over NQ for it. I would say a shit tin of freebies would have been handed out for that game plus people who didn't get freebies would have turned up anyways.I reckon without that jnr comp on, we would have only got about 14k to that Warriors game. They ran a relay race at half time with all the teams in the comp and the whole field width ways was filled with kids, if those kids dragged a parent/s along, you see where I am going with this. Hopefully the crowds slowly come back as they see the cowboys are genuinely putting in a trying this year and we have a decent team. Next year and the year after are highly important for the club, we need the older supporters who didn't renew this year, we need them back ASAP.

Red Bear

Referee
looks a reasonable crowd at Parra, both ends pretty full, probably 15K or so. Not bad at all for an origin period match against an out of town team

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Ooooh that's disappointing. Looked better to me :(
But justified, look at the shit served this rabble served up to their fans, Parra supporters know their team well and I think the result justifies the lack of attendance, in saying that young Broncs played percentage football and payed off, congrats to them.

BDGS

Bench
Is Parramatta getting smaller?

It says its 20k capacity online but that game looked fairly full and for it only to be 11,079 is very disappointing. I doubt that Parra stadium can hold 20k anymore.

Hallatia

Referee
I thought it was around the 15K mark, very surprised the figure was so low, because it really looked a couple of thousand more than that from the game.

M2D2

Bench
Im AMAZED as i was at the game. NO WAY IN HELL was that LESS than the Titans V Cronulla game last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.