What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakstorm

First Grade
Great crowd by Cronulla... Hopefully most of that almost 19,000 turn up again next week when the Sharks host the Raiders.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Terrific Sunday of footy by the sound of things.

The competition's crowds have fared well during the Origin period, and this may allow us to give the 2005 record average a real shake.

M2D2

Bench
Great crowd by Cronulla... Hopefully most of that almost 19,000 turn up again next week when the Sharks host the Raiders.

Big difference between a beautiful sunday arvo game with souths and a sat night game with the faders.

I think we will get a healthy crowd Saturday.

The team is playing well. Were a huge chance of winning again and Gallen will be back.

If it's a fine night 13-15k.

We've had better crowds this year bar that cowboys game.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
If an extra fixture was added to each round. We should have 2, 2 pm games on Sunday with viewers choice leading into a live 4 pm game on fta

Hallatia

Referee
I don't know, Sharks are on the up and up, I imagine that if they have fans they would want to be there to witness them on their way to the top 8 or whatever. And it is the early game so still heaps of time to go out and whatnot after.

M2D2

Bench
There were ALOT of souths fans there today.
Cant say im expecting the same with Canberra on Saturday.

BDGS

Bench
Great crowd Sharkies,

Also a solid crowd down in the Gong as well.

Great works by all supporter bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts