What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The titans prices are double that of other teams, makes sense to count their crowds twice :sarcasm: I thought the parra crowd looked 14000.

undertaker

Coach
Will be lucky to get 6000 IMO

The Roosters had a MNF game vs Cowboys last year that barely got over 4000 (and even to this day that figure is disputed, with some at the game claiming there was lucky to be even half that amount). It was one of the lowest attended games since the Super League era. Do you think the Roosters/Raiders match will give that figure a run for its money or not?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm amazed more teams don't take games on the road. Conservatively Sth's must have made over $600k+ profit from the Perth game last week, alot more than they would have made at home for that game. I know that they have more travel and accomodation costs (something the NRL should be paying imo to help spread the game) but even so when home games are only drawing 11k it must be worth looking at more games in places like Perth, Christchurch, Wellington and even Darwin (if NT Govt chips in).

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Isn't it the school holidays though? And i heard they have a family zone going on for the for the game, so i hold hope of 10k

Raiderdave

First Grade
44k at the union tonight.

Suck on that one Fitzsimmons!! No sell-out!!

thats twice the toffballers have declared it is or is near a sellout

first game was 4200 shy
2nd game was 7500 shy

but me thinks they'll get it third time round with the Crusaders in the final next week :?

Mong

Post Whore
They would want to.. Even the A League sold it out for the final up here.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
thats twice the toffballers have declared it is or is near a sellout

first game was 4200 shy
2nd game was 7500 shy

but me thinks they'll get it third time round with the Crusaders in the final next week :?

The ratings for last night would be interesting as well. S14 final match up against Penrith V dogs and Adelaide V Swans. Would be very embarassing for RU if the Reds biggest game of the year (so far) got outrated by one or both of those other games.

You can always tell a fair weather/bandwagon crowd. They don't have any jerseys or club gear on, of which there where masses at Suncorp last night form the quick look i had.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
People seem to be still streaming through the gates at Cronulla, so hard to predict a crowd yet, but it looks pretty healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts