What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Its good that you have high standards for crowds but come on ! GREAT CROWD.

it was nothing to write home about
they got more against the Chooks

now how does the chooks game end up being a better game to attend then the one against their biggest Rivals ?

& don't say the weather
it wasn't that bad.:roll:

some11

Referee
No it won't. It's part of the stadiums development approval. Meaning they were only allowed to build the joint if they agreed to this rule. They'd open themselves up to lawsuits if they go ahead. Rules are there for a reason.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...-suncorp-stadium/story-fn2mcuj6-1226096634897

Queensland government intervenes to ensure Brisbane Broncos can play the semis at Suncorp Stadium

Yet another incorrect prediction, brought to you by BunniesMan.

Jono1987

Juniors
Nice day in Sydney for a change. If it can stay like this for the rest of the afternoon I think we'll hit 20k for the game tonight.

Saint Doc

Coach
Dragons twitter:

Heads up #redv fans: junior passes WILL be accepted tonight but only till the ground hits capacity. Make sure you're early! RT to your mates
TweetDeck • 18/07/11 12:20 PM

ByRd

First Grade
4 game membership for $100 lol i dont think many people will be taking up that offer. Their 4 game pack is still more expensive then out full season GA membership, they gotta clear things up heading into next year.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
My old man got 10 games for $80 or so in Newcastle.

Meanwhile I paid $80 for two tickets to a game at Parra Stadium.

Capacity for Ausgrid is 26,102 (according to ABC yesterday), no chance of them ever getting close to 30k again sadly.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Tits are just in another universe in terms of ticket and membership prices. That might pay off in years when they're very very good, but in years when they're very very bad (like this year, and next IMO) it will hurt them, their crowd numbers and their bottom line.

Suitman

Post Whore
Capacity for Ausgrid is 26,102 (according to ABC yesterday), no chance of them ever getting close to 30k again sadly.

That's hilarious. How do they know when they've reached capacity when there are two hills in the joint?
I could understand such an accurate capacity figure if it was an all seater, but WTF?

Suity

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Will the rain ever go away. Better not ruin what should be a near sell out. Ticketek had no longer on sale up 15 mins ago btw

16,879 tonight.

Pretty disappointing round (good round, but not as good as it should be)

Agree, great round; but some unfortunate circumstances deterred a few thousand from each game.

Why the hell does it rain on the weekends ? Its great weather during the week and all of a sudden it becomes gloomy.

Also today it was sunny, and at roughly 4.30 clouds apeared out of nowhere and it started to f**king rain ! wth ! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

/rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.