What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

timka4

Bench
Storm v Broncos 26k
Bulldogs v Eels 18k
Titans v Cowboys 14k
Sharks v Knights 10k
Tigers v Roosters 16k
Panthers v Sea Eagles 15k
Rabbitohs v Warriors 12k
Raiders v Dragons 15k

CC_Roosters

First Grade
meh. hardly surprising at ANZ tbh. Maybe 12-13k given how it is deceptive to read crowds their at the best of times. Gee we have had some big games ruined this year by shitty weather

Chook Norris

First Grade
unfortunately, i think we're gonna have to settle for about 14k for tonight's game at ANZ imo

weather is horrible!

they're giving away 10K tickets
if only half of these turn up

you seriously think only 9K members will turn up from both clubs
so about a 3rd of all their members combined..

this isn't Souths .. or the Roosters you know ;-)

Crowd at ANZ: 15,126

;-)

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Hopefully a lot of the people in attendance tonight turn out against Penrith in a fortnight and they get around 13k. After a healthy crowd tonight getting a 9k crowd wont be good.

Billythekid

First Grade
Hopefully a lot of the people in attendance tonight turn out against Penrith in a fortnight and they get around 13k. After a healthy crowd tonight getting a 9k crowd wont be good.

I think there will definitely be more than that. Also looking at this crowd makes me wonder what capacity for the stadium is. There is no way they're fitting another 10K in there.

DC_fan

Coach
Supposed to have been 15,126 at ANZ tonight. Must have been a lot of people hiding in the toilets.

hellteam

First Grade
It always looks more at AAMI Park because unlike most other stadiums, the far side is more full than the TV camera side. I think.

Chook Norris

First Grade
It always looks more at AAMI Park because unlike most other stadiums, the far side is more full than the TV camera side. I think.

^this. Although i still don't think another 8k could've fitted in.. unless someone who was at the stadium can tell us how the camera side looked?

beave

Coach
Was the opposite tonight, the broadcast side looked like it had more people in it, especially upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts