What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamin

Juniors
18,980 IIRC at Wollongong.

I was only there for the last 15 min since I had a prior appointment and have a season ticket. When I arrived the gates weren't scanning so you can +1 to that firgure.

Last edited:

BDGS

Bench
if they all had 2 million people to draw on .. they'd get the same treatment

woeful crowd in Brisbane
woeful in Townsville .. & enough with the excuses .. people are hurting from one end of Australia to the other ..
the cyclone was 7 months ago , what a disaster it will be if this mob get to host a final :sarcasm:

& woeful in Sydney too

good crowd in Gosford ;-)

I wasn't being a smart arse or arguing anything different.

Just stating a wish.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Can we not de-merge St.illawarra and West Tigers as iam sure that these former 4 clubs could go on it alone with the crowds they get ???????

Teddyboy

First Grade
I'd love to see a stand alone Steelers but 10 teams in Sydney?

I know:?
We need the Central Coast in as well but the crowds for the 2 merged teams seems to be really good un like the North Shore crap.
Souths,Roosters,Penrith and the Sharks are the poor cousins (saying that the Sharks have had some ok crowds this year ????.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Can we not de-merge St.illawarra and West Tigers as iam sure that these former 4 clubs could go on it alone with the crowds they get ???????

no thanks ...:roll:

I'd rather see 20K at a Wests Tigers game
then 2 X 10K at a Balmain & Western Suburbs game :sarcasm::crazy:

Chook Norris

First Grade
You jumping into yer bitch.
f**king hell some of the posters on here are worser then woman.

EDttMR4qlqycefdaUW4LqO3to1_500.jpg

It's true though, every f**n week you suggest mergers, nonsense, more nonsense and now de-mergers.. ye all that'll work :lol:

can you not see why some people think you're nuts? no hate, but you definitely need to chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts