What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Round 22 Predictions:
Bulldogs Vs Cowboys - 13,250
Tigers Vs Dragons - 31,250
Storm Vs Panthers - 10,500
Sharks Vs Titans - 9,500
Broncos Vs Warriors - 35,500
Knights Vs Raiders - 19,000
Manly Vs Roosters - 16,500
Rabbitohs Vs Eels - 17,500

If that breaks 8k it will be a miracle.

Doggies V NQ 13,000
Tigpies V STGID 26,000
Storm V Penritf 11,500
Sharks V Titans 7,500
Broncos V Warriors 35,000
Knights V Raiders 18,000
Manly V Easts 15,000
Rabbits V Parra 13,000

IF Brisbane v warriors doesn't get mid to high 30's it will be a disgrace to the game

Raiderdave

First Grade
So was our sub 10k game against the Sharks.

Some shit estimates here./\

Tigers v Dragons - 27k
Dogs v Cows - 14k
Storm v Panthers - 11k
Broncos v Warriors 35k
Sharks v Titans 8k
Knights v Raiders 21k
Eagles v Roosters 14k
Rabbits v Eels 23k
Total: 153k, Avg: 19.1k

:sarcasm::crazy::lol::lol::lol:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Tigers V Dragons 35K
Bulldogs V Cowboys 10K
Storm V Panthers 15K
Sharks V Titans 9K
Broncos V Warriors 40K
Knights V Raiders 20K
Manly V Roosters 16K
Souths V Parra 12K

157K all up

How's the promotion going on wests v dragons?

Also, I know it's funny to say souths will only get 12k just to shit bm but seriously, we know rabbits fans are dumb enough to read into Dave taylors comments so expect atleast 15k

Frailty

First Grade
Tigers V Dragons 35K
Bulldogs V Cowboys 9K
Storm V Panthers 12K
Sharks V Titans 5.5K
Broncos V Warriors 36K
Knights V Raiders 22K
Manly V Roosters 15K
Souths V Parra 13K

BunniesMan

Immortal
Tigers V Dragons 35K
Bulldogs V Cowboys 9K
Storm V Panthers 12K
Sharks V Titans 5.5K
Broncos V Warriors 36K
Knights V Raiders 22K
Manly V Roosters 15K
Souths V Parra 13K
:lol::lol::lol:
I'll cut my left nut off if our crowd is 13k.

You people realise it's essentially a double home game? Parra members get in for free too.

There is no way the crowd will be even close to being under 15k.

Raiderdave

First Grade

You people realise it's essentially a double home game? Parra members get in for free too.

oh we included them anyway

crowd on Monday night ... 12K
7K Parra fans
5K Souths fans......... ;-)

Parra members...I knew there was a catch

Remember my first week on the forums n you called me a troll because I said members don't necessarily correlate with support...

18k is my guess...I hope for the sake of the game that there's atleast 20k

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
With the Eels out of form, even allowing for reciprocal members, the match will struggle to attract fans, particularly on Monday night.

The Bulldogs v Eels match last week got 15k with both teams playing like busteds in atrocious weather, how Souths v Eels is any more attractive has me beat.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

You don't have nuts sister.

Alright, its time. Let's see souths get a crowd of 20000 plus for the game. Last week's effort should have their fans pumped. No 'interstate team' excuses. No weather excuses.

I've got high hopes for the Warriors V Broncos game - 40000.

docbrown

Coach
I get a feel that given last Sunday's performance, if the weather is the same this weekend, the Knights vs Raiders game could get 22k.

Tigers V Dragons 32K
Bulldogs V Cowboys 10K
Storm V Panthers 12K
Sharks V Titans 7K
Broncos V Warriors 30K
Knights V Raiders 19K
Manly V Roosters 16K
Souths V Parra 17K

Total: 143k
Average: 17 875

dragons__

Juniors
ill have a stab at this weeks crowds for my first post =D

Tigers Vs Dragons 28,000
Bulldogs Vs Cowboys 13,500
Storm Vs Panthers 11,500
Sharks Vs Titans 8,000
Broncos Vs Warriors 37,000
Knights Vs Raiders 21,000
Manly Vs Roosters 15,500
Souths Vs Parramatta 13,500

average: 18,500

undertaker

Coach
Knights traditionally don't draw too well against the Raiders, especially since the Raiders an out of town team, as well as the fact that they're languishing near the bottom of the table. I think a few of the posts here are a bit optismistic. Unless there's a big walk-up crowd, this game will be very lucky to crack 20,000.

Tigers Vs Dragons 31k
Bulldogs Vs Cowboys 12,750
Storm Vs Panthers 13k
Sharks Vs Titans 7k
Broncos Vs Warriors 35k
Knights Vs Raiders 19k
Manly Vs Roosters 16k
Souths Vs Parramatta 18k

smithie

Juniors
Cronulla Sharks players urge club to open the gates to try to get a good crowd for match against Titans

CRONULLA players have urged their club to throw open the gates at Toyota Stadium this weekend with the Sharks predicted to be embarrassed by a crowd of no more than 5000.

With less than 500 tickets pre-sold to the unappealing match against the Titans on Saturday night, players yesterday called for fans to be let in for free as half-priced tickets were offered to tempt die-hards.

But with star attraction Paul Gallen likely to be out, cold weather, the dreaded Saturday night time-slot and two teams playing that can't make the finals, well ... it might not be enough.

"It is pretty disappointing (that the crowd could be so small)," said Luke Douglas. "The loyal ones will turn up, they always do, but maybe they should give them away. I am not sure, it is a tough one."

On Monday the Sharks had sold just 200 tickets, their worst pre-sales this year by more than a 1000, prompting panic in the boardroom.

Already facing financial difficulties, the Sharks need to maximise their gate receipts to stay viable.

In a bid to lure their apathetic supporters to the game, the club last night offered half-priced tickets to the match to those that purchase a full- priced ticket.

"Purchase a full-priced general admission ticket and receive a second general admission ticket at half price," a statement read.

"With the weather forecast set to shine favourably in the shire this weekend, this isn't an opportunity to miss. Club legend David Peachey will return to Toyota Stadium as an ambassador of the David Peachey Foundation.

"The Sharks will also be running special entertainment and discounts around the ground for all those in attendance."

With one more loss likely to end their finals hopes - if they aren't dead and buried already - the club is also pre-empting poor crowds at their final three home matches and offering discounted "three game passes" and membership packs.

Coach Shane Flanagan urged the fans to support their team and said the Sharks' season was far from over.

"It is important to get a crowd out here and hopefully we get some out here," Flanagan said.

"Obviously the Titans won't bring too many and our fans can be a bit fickle when we aren't winning, but hopefully they can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

"We still have a lot to play for and we aren't out of the finals yet. We need to put in a good performance and we are still in control of our own destiny.

"If we win our last five games then we will be in. It is a tough ask but we need to chip away and it can all turn around. It is a funny comp and the team in front of us could lose their last five. You never know."

Douglas added: "There is no better place to watch footy and everyone should get out here. We are putting in and will do our best to put on a good game."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h-against-titans/story-e6frexnr-1226107838567

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts