What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC_fan

Coach
For this seasons total crowds (premiership games only) to pass last years total of 3,149,927 we would have to average 140,000 fans attending games each weekend.

Thats an average of 17,500 per game.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Looking ahead to next week the ticket sales for the Cowboys V Broncos looks very positive. Headed for a sell out i think.

Storm V Panthers could surprise with a decent crowd of about 15k this week too.

beave

Coach
yeah my mates from work are all keen to go to the Broncos Cows game and went to get tix this arvo and only the shitty bays are available which is a good sign that it will be a full stadium again. Good to see.

Raiderdave

First Grade
For this seasons total crowds (premiership games only) to pass last years total of 3,149,927 we would have to average 140,000 fans attending games each weekend.

Thats an average of 17,500 per game.

we want to beat the record average of all time ... in 2005 of 16,468
not just 2010's figure

& we only need an extra 3K a round to do that (143K )... or an average of 17,875 a game for the rest of the season
more then possible given the number of " blockbusters " remaining

if it weren't for the horrendous weather we've had this year in the NRL
we'd of pumped the record like a biatch ;-)

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Looking ahead to next week the ticket sales for the Cowboys V Broncos looks very positive. Headed for a sell out i think.

Storm V Panthers could surprise with a decent crowd of about 15k this week too.

Not out of the question.

There seems an increasing buzz around the Storm in town these last few weeks. Perhaps the prospect of a legit premiership has a few excited.

I'll be there.

There was an awful lot of games lumped together in the beginning of the season, at a time the Rebels were enjoying their honeymoon period. I think this had an adverse affect on the crowds during that period.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If the headlines are right and the Sharks are flatout getting 5k beating last year and also the overall record will be very tough.

BDGS

Bench
yeah my mates from work are all keen to go to the Broncos Cows game and went to get tix this arvo and only the shitty bays are available which is a good sign that it will be a full stadium again. Good to see.

That's great, what is the capacity of it again?

flamin

Juniors
The fact that so many teams are out of the running compared to recent seasons will make it harder for us to break the record.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Looking at the remaining fixtures, rounds 23-25 will probably only average atound 14k. We will just break the 16k mark but last year and the 05 record are not reachable IMO.

If the weather were a bit kinder i am pretty confident we would have smashed the record to pieces.

beave

Coach
That's great, what is the capacity of it again?

About 26.5k these days. I think the crowd will be around the 22-24 mark being that its a friday night game, saturday night game would have been a sell out I'd say. Hopefully the boys put in a strong effort this week against the doggies to really encourage people to get out to the Broncos game and for the last game here against the sharkies 2 weeks later.

BDGS

Bench
About 26.5k these days. I think the crowd will be around the 22-24 mark being that its a friday night game, saturday night game would have been a sell out I'd say. Hopefully the boys put in a strong effort this week against the doggies to really encourage people to get out to the Broncos game and for the last game here against the sharkies 2 weeks later.

Hopefully not :p

yakstorm

First Grade
Storm v Panthers match is selling a lot stronger than expected...

Eastern Side Level 3 open, Western Side Level 3 sold out, Category 1 seats throughout the rest of the venue sold out. This game might be on track for 15-18K which is very encouraging...

BDGS

Bench
Storm v Panthers match is selling a lot stronger than expected...

Eastern Side Level 3 open, Western Side Level 3 sold out, Category 1 seats throughout the rest of the venue sold out. This game might be on track for 15-18K which is very encouraging...

Yes, i noticed earlier in the week that it ad two areas sold out, been keeping en eye on it and it is how you say.

I was keeping quite about it though. Don't want to jinx anything.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Dogs could get around 15k with this good weather now.

If we can get around 45-50k combined between the 2 games that would be an outstanding result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts