What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithie

Juniors
Round 26: Manly vs. Brisbane at Suncorp must be getting very close to a sell out. Ticketek has started selling the seats with "restricted view".

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Havent seen anything in the media or from Bulldogs yet but might they open the gates for Ryans last game in RD26? Its a sunday fox game v the Raiders so great potential for a big crowd

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Might start hearing about it soon but it's still 3-4 weeks away.

nko11

Juniors
Titans crowd at Approximately 6:42:
x2_7b32df9

And this one at approximately 7:00:
scaled.php

Billythekid

First Grade
I think the titans crowds have been poor for a long time but it's hard to expect people to turn up for this game. Their team sucks and is missing lots of players, they are facing the storm, ticket prices are really expensive and there will be pretty much no away fans.

Still disappointing to see such a great stadium empty each week.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Mate at the Gabba has informed me that there is a massive quantity of Gold Coast Suns fans at the Lions - Suns game. Im on the Beenleigh line (Gold Coast) train, and this afternoon when waiting at the Coopers Plains station, which is where an express to gold coast stops both ways there was literally 2 titans fans. I got in a train completely overrun with Suns supporters.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
titans have also been busted fudging crowds, facing big fines too, so i dont think they will fabricate much more.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Round 26: Manly vs. Brisbane at Suncorp must be getting very close to a sell out. Ticketek has started selling the seats with "restricted view".

Awesome, will end up a full sell-out. Only the top tier corners are available which is only around 1,500 seats that aren't restricted view. And maroon and blue restricted view are going well with you unable to get 10seats together in those categories. So roughly 49,500 -50,000 sold.

Souths game at the moment is travelling quite poorly which is a downer. Seems to be only around 24,500 - 25,000 sold. Got too hope that Lockys last sells out quick and everyone frenzies over the Souths game like they did the Manly game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts