What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_nat

Coach
Not bad. I wonder if every Sydney team played in Sydney back in R7 2005 also.

Good crowd today also. Hopefully Melbourne gets over 20k.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Every time Storm officials/AAMI Park says they're expecting 25k, the crowd is about 19k.

Billythekid

First Grade
The imortant thing for the storm is to try and get some of the 20-25K they get for games like this to show up more often.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The Storm should do this every home game. Offer 20% off to the members of any AFL team that has a home game the same day. Would be a great way to slowly build stronger crowds.

Coaster

Bench
Are you guys watching the game? There not AFL supporters they are Kiwis. This is the only sport in Melbourne tonight that knows what the NZ stands for in ANZAC.

Great crowd, I was there last year but it wasn't at AAMI.
Target the kiwis not the other geniuss

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
But the fans wouldn't turn up.

What rubbish, if kogarah was a 25K all seater it would sell out several times a season, it's low capacity at the moment is a known problem.

By the time its an all seater though i'm sure the Dragons will have far more than 25K members.

Great crowd in Melbourne too.

Status
Not open for further replies.