What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
I don't know what is going on up here, last night should have been a bigger crowd for sure. I can't explain why people aren't turning up like they used to, the team is playing well and showing so much more heart than in previous years. Hope that next year a lot of people who cut their season tickets away for this year, come back to the fold because the boys deserve good crowds with the effort they are putting in, very disappointing.

nko11

Juniors
Official Crowd was 14,459. Looked more, but still a good crowd for the Sharkies. Hopefully with the win they can get a few more next game.

docbrown

Coach
18,158 I beleive it was

Well the last few Warriors games at Newcastle have been rather low in attendance.

My guess would be that is the highest crowd for that game for quite some time which may be a good sign as the vast majority of the crowd were home supporters.

I think if the Eels game in two weeks can pull 23-25k then Tinkler's plan's probably working.

roboshark

Coach
a few more sunday games will help the sharks financially...the sat nite games kill us in winter, or in any season really!!

Serc

First Grade
It's a set amount per ticket, not up front.

Ahh gotcha...so its paid after the match when they figure out how much it costs.

PS: Another good docbrown post! I think I got a bit too excited with all the new memberships selling, was hoping for 18-20k minimum but given it was the Warriors thats probably worth 20-22k against any of our moderate to good drawing teams. Definitely see the effect that it has against Parra...well to some extent anyway given its a 5:30 Sat game.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
12,360 at skilled. How close was i with 12k.

I see now how the warriors game was 17k, the ends are the deal breaker at skilled and they where much fuller last week

yakstorm

First Grade
The other thing that deserves to be noted for the Warriors match, is because of issues with the train service to Robina that game, a large part of the crowd didn't turn up till the second half.

Certainly made the crowd look a lot worse than it should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts