What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Round 3

Eels/Bunnies 14k
Titans/Broncos 15k
Panthers/Sharks 8k
Cowboys/Storm 10k
Warriors/Dragons 15k
Bulldogs/Roosters 18k
Sea Eagles/Knights 13k
Tigers/Raiders 8k

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Round 3

Eels/Bunnies 14k
Titans/Broncos 15k
Panthers/Sharks 8k
Cowboys/Storm 10k
Warriors/Dragons 15k
Bulldogs/Roosters 18k
Sea Eagles/Knights 13k
Tigers/Raiders 8k
Waratahs/Some south african side noone gives a flying f**k about - 6k penalty goal enthusiasts
Reds/another team from south africa that nooone gives a flying f**k about - 4kl landrover driving inbreds
Webels/Farce - 8 window washers and 7 dribblers.
Randwick/Eastwood - 3 wankers in tweed jackets, 5 private school dickheads who couldn't make the rowing team and 4 union pass around girls

Saint Doc

Coach
Can people stop quoting Haynetrain, its on my ignore list for a reason, and if you keep quoting it then I end up reading what miserable tool says

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Seems to be clearing up a bit in the City. Hope the sun stays out so we don't get a sub 10K crowd tonight.

Deacon

First Grade
Seems to be clearing up a bit in the City. Hope the sun stays out so we don't get a sub 10K crowd tonight.

The Panthers aren't playin tonight, Rain, Hail or Shine a Dragons/Sharks Derby wont attract anything less then 10k. Ill go 14-15k tonight

STG-MACCA

Bench
Those going tonight - Endeavour Fields next to Toyota Stadium are closed for parking due to flooding. Details at www.sharks.com.au

f**king swamp!

Already crap parking and now this! Oh well won't stop me going, but going to be a sh*t fight.

Hasn't stopped raining till now in the shire, hopefully starts to clear up so it isn't raining during the match

E.T.D

Juniors
Is it true that the number of sickies taken in Sydney is well above average if it's raining in the morning before they intended to go to work?

Raiderdave

First Grade
The Panthers aren't playin tonight, Rain, Hail or Shine a Dragons/Sharks Derby wont attract anything less then 10k. Ill go 14-15k tonight

yeah I agree
it will do OK even allowing for the rain

the Sharks must be filthy that FOX chose their biggest drawing game of the year as a MNF broadcast , if theres a club that can't afford to have their gates affected by weather & scheduling its the Sharks.

if it were on a sunny sunday arvo they'd be closing the gates with 23K inside

Azkatro

First Grade
so what :?
capacity is just a guide
Leichardts capacity is listed at 20K .... its record is 23,482

K ?

Well they've obviously demonstrated that in the past, the gates are closed (as you say) when 22k people are in, so how they'd get 1000 more than that is a mystery. Also I'd be fairly surprised if they filled the ground to capacity when the Sharks are favourites for the spoon. As I said, unlikely. With a lot of promotion, good weather and Sunday afternoon scheduling at the moment I think around 16-18k would be more plausible.

Last edited:

Serc

First Grade
The weather had a very clear effect and the weather this morning was far worse than anything Parramatta experienced on Friday night. End of.

Timmah is right.

Just on another note, is it possible to have a 'Haynetrain troll thread' where all their posts are moved to there, leaving the rest of us to enjoy the crowds thread in peace? Not to mention the majority of each page won't be filled with filled with dribble any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.