What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
I will change my crowd prediction to 12506, looks like a few more people have turned up since my original prediction just after kick off.

Von

Juniors
Looks like a good crowd at the Force game tonight.
How do you think the Reds would go with number of fans and crowd given the Force got their first?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I am confident we would get 10k members and a 15k avg in our first couple of years. If done right, with the right amount of support and investment there is no reason we wouldn't be up around the 18-20k crowd imo. Force got $12mill to set up and promote themselves, the ARU backing them by raising the profile of the game through Int's in Perth so have a head start that we won't get but we have a big expat RL population here to draw upon and trial games have got between 12-16k over last couple of years.
Give us a team and we'll find out!

Von

Juniors
I'd love to see Perth back in the comp, for many reasons.
If so, I hope the NRL does give support like the ARU has done for the Force & Rebels, and the AFL has done with the GC Suns & GWS.

I have my doubts though concerning support....RL sure knows how to make dumbass decisions.

Good luck with the bid!

save that image, for a good 50 odd years (1 premiership/12 years = lol)

not much you'll achieve without old man Benny

perhaps give Jack Gibson a call? see if he's available

zzzzzzzzzap

Status
Not open for further replies.