What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh that's right, you're such a tough hard arse that noone ever has an excuse for not going out in the rain.

Dickhead.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
looking at the cowboys game now, that crowd looks way bigger than reported. More people in east stand and on the hills than in the previous home games so not sure where they have pulled 10k from

Timmah

Staff member
Starting to lose what?

If you can't understand that people, families in particular, don't want to subject themselves to 2+ hours of cold, wet and windy weather, then I can't help you. You have NFI.

elyod138

Bench
looking at the cowboys game now, that crowd looks way bigger than reported. More people in east stand and on the hills than in the previous home games so not sure where they have pulled 10k from

Yeah, it definitely wasn't 10k.

As beaves said, the season tickets aren't being scanned properly.

cleary89

Coach
I was at the Swans game, looked heaps less then the week before for the NRL.

Good to see the NRL there draws more than the swans.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I was at the Swans game, looked heaps less then the week before for the NRL.

Good to see the NRL there draws more than the swans.

25,300 at the swans i beleive. Was it raining there or are the swans losing there pulling power, the latter seems likely to me given the crowds at anz have went down hill rapidly

Timmah

Staff member
Good point - 31,000 for NRL in pouring rain at the SCG, 25,300 for AFL, same conditions.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
unbeleiveably the weather looks to be continuing the pattern of sunny weekdays, crap weekends forecast for next week. Weather needs to man up.

BDGS

Bench
What, when the Sydney (and Illawarra) region received it's monthly rainfall in 3 days? There a difference between drizzle effecting crowds (usually pretty poor) and solid 3 days of heavy rains effecting crowds

Exactly.

applesauce

Bench
What, when the Sydney (and Illawarra) region received it's monthly rainfall in 3 days? There a difference between drizzle effecting crowds (usually pretty poor) and solid 3 days of heavy rains effecting crowds

That was my point as you will see below, and they managed 4k more than list night...

Starting to lose what?

If you can't understand that people, families in particular, don't want to subject themselves to 2+ hours of cold, wet and windy weather, then I can't help you. You have NFI.

Like I said.

Refer to Rd2 crowd figures, most notible the Sharks game, add to that the years of failure, comming off an absolute flogging, a Monday night, record rainfall, extremly limited coverage, all your excuses and more. Or is your memory that short...

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
That was my point as you will see below, and they managed 4k more than list night...

Like I said.

Refer to Rd2 crowd figures, most notible the Sharks game, add to that the years of failure, comming off an absolute flogging, a Monday night, record rainfall, extremly limited coverage, all your excuses and more. Or is your memory that short...

I reckon we need an embargo on Queensland f**king morons making comment on stuff they don't know a thing about.

That game was against LOCAL RIVALS the St George Illawarra Dragons. Even allowing for the weather it was going to draw well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts