What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Should games vs out of town teams be allowed at quality all-seaters like bluetongue or parramatta? Bluetongue would have looked great tonight. Likewise penrith vs cowboys would be better at parra than ANZ

You don't drop your pants

What you do is sell the farkin sport

The nrl has an income now of about 250 million a year

My local school fete had a bigger marketing campaign
Than the finals

And they have an abundance of free media outlets dying to talk to nrl stars all week

Answer me this how did a MNF game in 1994 get double tonight's crowd at sfs

Marketing. It's all that works in sin city

There's what, 5 million people in Sydney? It's supposed to be a final at a neutral venue.

The mentality of "it's not my team I'm not going" is what holds back the crowds and before anyone says its on a Friday night the majority of people wanted $1bn regardless of consequences

M2D2

Bench
No. It shouldnt be at brookie. Shut the f**k up about that already. f**king idiot merkins.

Manly just do not deserve to be in the NRL with this kind of crowd. Pathetic. Their fans are pathetic, cant even get 20k in a finals game, this crowd isn't even acceptable as a regular season game let alone a finals match. Will be great when we actually have a finals series made up of teams that actually have a fan base.

M2D2

Bench
Not as bad, but close. Brooky/Liech are the worst.
QFT

Brooky needs work granted but on a Friday night across the city against an interstate side, the NRL deserves a shit crowd for being f**king geniused merkins

No, Manly fans need a kick up the ass for not going to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.