What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
95k at the Doggies/Tigers game for sure,people will be standing on the stadium roof and climbing in trees like the Indians used to back in the day to watch there cricket heros

Benji Marshall > Sachin Tendulkar

Dilip Doshi will also be making an appearance so 110k

marlene w 1

Juniors
I think you'll find walk up prices are always $5 more than online prices... I can't say this with 100% certainty but I'm fairly sure that's the case.

There is a $5 handling fee on all transactions. If you buy a ticket at the stadium you still pay it. So the Storm adult - $24.50 would be $29.50.

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
nice looking day in sydney

Partly cloudy. Isolated showers in the afternoon. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h turning west to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h in the early afternoon then tending north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the late afternoon.

Hopefully the showers keep away... I'd be disappointed with a crowd of under 30,000... My guess 30,125 (If light showers do hit in the afternoon), 35,657 on a clear day/night.

Clifferd

Coach
Yup looks like a fine day..they are expecting slight changes though. Let's just hope it doesn't turn into apocalyptic weather and we should be sweet for 30k+

Raiderdave

First Grade
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers in the afternoon. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h turning west to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h in the early afternoon then tending north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the late afternoon.

Hopefully the showers keep away... I'd be disappointed with a crowd of under 30,000... My guess 30,125 (If light showers do hit in the afternoon), 35,657 on a clear day/night.

the showers are supposed to be falling now
the afternoon is supposed to be clearing up ...

the closest rain ATM is at Goulburn .... 200K's away
& its slipping away to the SE
looks like it will be pretty ok in Sydney today;-)

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
if that was yesterday, that would make sense, 12k tickets sold + 12k of our members would be about 24k so far (or 22k worst case scenario), not including tickets purchased today if that number was from 2 days ago + fans that will be flooding the gates whilst purchasing tickets at the game. Should get 30k, but not more than 35k

& the Stadium has 11K members who wouldn't be included in that pax either

not that all of them will attend
maybe half though if the weather stays ok

ouwet

Bench
the showers are supposed to be falling now
the afternoon is supposed to be clearing up ...

the closest rain ATM is at Goulburn .... 200K's away
& its slipping away to the SE
looks like it will be pretty ok in Sydney today;-)

Sweet As...

RWB

Bench
Cold front moving into Canberra, snow predicted.

Would be epic if it snowed, maybe not for the crowd attendance...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos crowd a bit upsetting given the current form.. If it was that 1 v 2 scenario we would be looking almost at 50..

I just bought my tickets 10mins ago

Pax - 37,771

Kirky

Juniors
Cold front moving into Canberra, snow predicted.

Would be epic if it snowed, maybe not for the crowd attendance...

Been doing that weird snow-rain thing on and off all day. Went out for a coffee over 40 minutes ago, nose and face still numb. If it stays this cold our crowd will be awful, but so will GWS'.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Been doing that weird snow-rain thing on and off all day. Went out for a coffee over 40 minutes ago, nose and face still numb. If it stays this cold our crowd will be awful, but so will GWS'.

its awful here atm

about 3c air temp .. icy showers sweeping in every 15 mins
& the wind chill would have it below zero
its not predicted to stay this way thankfully for tomorrow though

also the radar has a rain band sweeping across Sydney as we speak too :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts