What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirky

Juniors
its awful here atm

about 3c air temp .. icy showers sweeping in every 15 mins
& the wind chill would have it below zero
its not predicted to stay this way thankfully for tomorrow though

also the radar has a rain band sweeping across Sydney as we speak too :x

Here's hoping. Canberra's ordinarily pretty cold, but today is simply ridiculous.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
its awful here atm

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR712.loop.shtml

Looks to be passing. Forecast is for winds to die down and to be clear, 9-12 degrees between 6pm and 9pm

Danish

Referee
its awful here atm

... and my wife is making me drive down to watch us lose this bloody game :fist:

You have to marry this chick, they said.

She is hot and LOVES sport so it will be awesome, they said #-o

Brutus

Referee
Hardly a cloud in the sky in the eastern suburbs for what it's worth. Looks fine out Homebush way too.

Weather won't be a factor tonight thankfully. I was worried a little bit earlier though.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm at Strathfield and it's looking pretty good. Was tossing up whether to go or not, but it's looking very much a possibility. Mainly cause I walk from Concord West station, and it's not a good walk in the rain.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great crowd in Brisbane, stopped being disappointed by Sydney crowds, expect less than predicted and you won't be left scratching your head.

Clifferd

Coach
The crowd was disappointing given how big the game was and it also lived up to expectation. Deserved 50k+...

The atmosphere was still great though

Brutus

Referee
Good crowd in Brisbane, but about time they went over the 40k again.

Sydney crowd was very disappointing. We should be getting over 40k for these type of match-ups with the finals looming.

VictoryFC

Bench
Probably 20k-9k Dogs way. Rabs needs to stfu..."30,000...good crowd...even though people from the south might laugh about it". Why say something like that, who gives a shit?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
f**k me we have been hearing these snide remarks from rabs for 15 years

Nice bloke. But speaks like he is in a pub when over 1 million people are watching

I'm all for the down to earth view of things, but give me a break don't bite the hand that feeds u

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
29k disappointing? That'll do me.

How do we consider a crowd 13k higher than the competition average to be disappointing?

Consider the same away side at the same ground on a Sunday arvo just a few weeks ago got a similar crowd, I think it's bloody good for a crisp, cold and windy Friday night.

Some people are just hard to please I guess :whistle

user_nat

Coach
dis·ap·point·ing/ˌdisəˈpointiNG/
Adjective:
Failing to fulfill someone's hopes or expectations.

Obviously 29k is good, but its less than most expected and less than the game deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts