What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2D2

Bench
The highlight of Toyota Stadium was the possum near the end of the game at the family hill end. The poor thing shat itself then disappeared into a group of drunks. Dare I say RIP.

Sharks management will also face an inquiry over allowing those surf life-saving kids to freeze during the half-time entertainment.

Game should have been a sell-out. Plenty of Bunnies fans there.

Worst part of the night was that lady in charge of the on-field entertainment - worst I've ever heard.
Shes f**king atrocious. Sharks have a knack of getting horrible people to talk to the fans.
Also i think the possum was at the southern stand. Could be wrong tho.

Brutus

Referee
Shes f**king atrocious. Sharks have a knack of getting horrible people to talk to the fans.
Also i think the possum was at the southern stand. Could be wrong tho.

With a couple of minutes to go, it was definitely at the northern end.

A bloke lent over the fence and tried to pick the damn thing up.

Also, at one stage during the game something like "time to do wee wee" could be heard over the speakers.

It seems as though the entertainment chick forgot to turn her mic off. lol

lolesi

First Grade
The possum was rescused by a young kid and his mother and released behind the kebab stand on the family hill.. real inspiring scenes.

beave

Coach
I'm betting $20 there's a new 'special' meat for sale at the kebab stand for Cronullas last home game.........

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If I recall correctly, the construction site in the corner the TV can't see (north west) has shaved several off the capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts