What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
SLRBRONCOS

Surely the Broncos can get a bigger crowd that your predicting if so it's pretty poor form from Broncos supporters with it being the final Broncos home game & Petro's farewell. Considering what the Broncos achieved over the years there crowds should be way bigger than they are now it seems supporters take the success for granted.

Mate ive been to every Broncos game for the last three years. This year without a membership. I believe that they should be getting bigger crowds. But things are changing and things seem to be getting a bit boring. Friday night games are good. But games like this should be on a Sunday.

No poor form from me - some of you have wild opinions and expectations.

Suitman

Post Whore
I know pax numbers are only indicative of an expected crowd but does anyone have the latest pax for the Eels/Dragons game?

Suity

Broncos crowd averages shit on everyone else in the NRL from a great height. What more do you want?

I just have higher expectations that's all considering all there success it should & I mean should be higher than what there currently drawing. For a one team town all to themselves it be nice if they got 40k average aleast surely they should be possible in the coming years.

Kirky

Juniors
SLRBRONCOS

Surely the Broncos can get a bigger crowd that your predicting if so it's pretty poor form from Broncos supporters with it being the final Broncos home game & Petro's farewell. Considering what the Broncos achieved over the years there crowds should be way bigger than they are now it seems supporters take the success for granted.

They've lost 6 in a row, and Petro's not exactly a one club player. I hope they get over 40k too, but 35k will still be a good crowd in the circumstances.

Didgi

They've lost 6 in a row, and Petro's not exactly a one club player. I hope they get over 40k too, but 35k will still be a good crowd in the circumstances.

Petero will always be one of Brisbane's favourite sons, regardless of his stint elsewhere.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Petero will always be one of Brisbane's favourite sons, regardless of his stint elsewhere.

Almost. But i really do think it would draw more on a Sunday. His stint at Penrith was a bit embarrassing. People always still liked him here, bot to be honest not fussed by his last. People will probably be caring more about the fact its the last broncos home game.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I just have higher expectations that's all considering all there success it should & I mean should be higher than what there currently drawing. For a one team town all to themselves it be nice if they got 40k average aleast surely they should be possible in the coming years.

I know. Initiatives must be made.. I dont really know what but if things were done better 40k could be weekly.

I remember going to Broncos v Cowboys club games and feeling like it was a huge deal, now its just like meh I will go.

I know. Initiatives must be made.. I dont really know what but if things were done better 40k could be weekly.

I remember going to Broncos v Cowboys club games and feeling like it was a huge deal, now its just like meh I will go.

Any ideas for initiatives? There always the talk of Sunday afternoon games for the Broncos but when they did have one it drew disappointing against Newcastle. What else is there need to be done to get people out there seriously (6 premierships, countless finals appearances & constant winning). Spoiled for success yet things could be better.

Billythekid

First Grade
Broncos crowd averages shit on everyone else in the NRL from a great height. What more do you want?

Most successful team since their inception by far and they have the whole of Brisbane to themselves. I think their crowds aren't that great at all.

I mean Brisbane the city averages what 16K fans attending NRL games per week? Sydney averages around 70K fans through the gates every week. I think the fact that the broncos are the only team in town makes their crowds look better than they are.

Hell give them a fairly rough trot whilst the likes of the dogs and souths are doing well and they wouldn't even be that far in front at all.

user_nat

Coach
Both tonight's crowds were less than I was expecting.

Still, 60k combined isn't a bad start to the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts