What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
If Dogs vs Manly doesn't crack 50,000 then it will be a massive failure.

Two Sydney teams, top 4, plenty of recent history between the two... seriously, 50k should be the bare minimum.

fanatique

Juniors
If Eels vs Dragons can get 40k then surely Dogs vs Manly in the finals can get the same.

Eels v Dragons was a one off and in attendance terms an outlier.

Hopefully Dogs V Seagles will get 35K but if we look at a successful Dogs at home to non Sydney sides - that is the core fanbase - we look at about 18 to 20K. Equally for the Eagles it is about 11 to 12K. The attendance will be in the region of 31 to 32,000.

Craigshark

First Grade
wouldn't matter who typed it ..... seeing as you're an illiterate Sh.it for brains ;-)

Last edited by Raiderdave; Yesterday at 08:48 PM..

Did she read over that post a couple of times too?

You know what, I actually don't mind the Raiders.. But you're a f**kwit.

Frailty

First Grade
Tough game to predict I would be happy with 16-25K, there are AFL games on this weekend in Melbourne

Only one game in Melbourne on Friday night.

Another is in Geelong on Saturday night (and is Geelong v Fremantle) so won't be a massive draw from people who live in Melbourne.

The other two games are in Adelaide and Perth.

Evenflow

Bench
Only one game in Melbourne on Friday night.

Another is in Geelong on Saturday night (and is Geelong v Fremantle) so won't be a massive draw from people who live in Melbourne.

The Geelong v Freo game is across the road at the G' starting 20 minutes after ours finishes.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Last edited by Raiderdave; Yesterday at 08:48 PM..

Did she read over that post a couple of times too?

You know what, I actually don't mind the Raiders.. But you're a f**kwit.

you know what , I don't care who you like
you're still an illiterate C head ;-)

Raiderdave

First Grade
With PAX, are corporates and ANZ members included?

Could push it up to say 28,000 if not with two days to go

stadium members are not included , but you need a ticket of some type to a corporate function though

Stadium members number 11,000
so say half turn up ... we're at as you say .. around 28,000 with 2 days & walk ups to go

thats as embarrasing as it gets :eek:

Raiderdave

First Grade
junior passes probably will add a thousand or 2.. too
no need to get a pre bought ticket as a parent .. just rock up & buy one when lil johnny scans his pass

well :sarcasm:... heres hoping anyway

F me ... Sydney letting the show down badly ... as usual :x

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
ANZ is upto selling row 111-1 now

Which I would assume means most of the Try line to try line seats are gone

lower bowl

Today will be a huge day for tix sales

Panfas

Juniors
If the following occurs:
Dogs beat Manly & Storm beat Souths in the qualifying finals
Souths and Manly win Semis

Will give us in the prelims:
Dogs v Souths @ ANZ - 83k sellout
Melbourne v Manly @ Etihad - 45k minimum considering the history.

Evenflow

Bench
Shit... I just saw that... Odd - Would have though Skilled Stadium would be the home semi for Geelong...

It would've been there against an interstate team though they're building a new stand which wont be finished until next year so there's greatly reduced capacity.

GeorgieRose

Juniors
stadium members are not included , but you need a ticket of some type to a corporate function though

Stadium members number 11,000
so say half turn up ... we're at as you say .. around 28,000 with 2 days & walk ups to go

thats as embarrasing as it gets :eek:

Your seriously complaining about Sydney crowds, I mean I could half take what your saying if your team was knocking back supporters at the gate

LatK7

First Grade
Anything less than 40k would be disappointing for Manly/Canterbury. Saints/Wests got over 45k in a 4v5 last year. Surely a 1v4 should at least pull that.

But the long and arduous journey over the Spit bridge...Poor Manly fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts